Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
Gravity is a film made to be seen on the big screen. Seeing it on DVD is the equivalent of watching an epic like Lawrence of Arabia on an IPOD. It just doesn't work.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Gravity is a film made to be seen on the big screen. Seeing it on DVD is the equivalent of watching an epic like Lawrence of Arabia on an IPOD. It just doesn't work.
How many mainstream Hollywood movies are made for the small screen?

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Man who Wasn't There

One of the few Coen Brother films I haven't seen yet. Looks very promising.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Me, Myself, and Irene - I love this flick. Jim Carrey rarely does R-Rated comedies, but he's great in this. His 3 sons steal the entire movie.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Have a nice watch, jiraffejustin! The silent heist scene is masterful! I couldn't decide whether to watch Kurosawa or Ozu, so I chose spaghetti western!

¡Mátalo!

Low-budget? Check.
Interesting soundtrack? Check.
Acid western? Check.

I hope it's great.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Have a nice watch, jiraffejustin! The silent heist scene is masterful! I couldn't decide whether to watch Kurosawa or Ozu, so I chose spaghetti western!
When are you going to start watching Mizoguchi, Minio? I feel like he could be perfect for you

I already saw Ugetsu and Sansho the Bailiff ages ago and have Crucified Lovers ready to watch. Don't worry, I will watch his films. Sooner or later.

I'm just a halfway through Matalo. It's really trashy, but enjoyable. Will post more about it in Movie Tab II soon.

Gotta take a break from artsy stuff.

A Lizard in a Woman's Skin

Not sure if she's having an orgasm or being murdered. Will watch it to find out!

I absolutely loved Don't Torture a Duckling, so I'm hoping to like my second Fulci as well!

Body Double

The last movie for today is Brian De Palma's flick! I don't even have to watch it to know it's gonna be Hitchcock-inspired.