The Marvel Universe Discussion Thread

Tools    

Another cool find!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Another cool find!

Have you ever built one of these metal models?

I have a few of them, but I haven't built any of them yet. I'm pretty sure that if I try to build them, I'll mess them up and they won't look anything like what they're supposed to be.

Have you ever built one of these metal models?

I have a few of them, but I haven't built any of them yet. I'm pretty sure that if I try to build them, I'll mess them up and they won't look anything like what they're supposed to be.
There's always a first time!

A rare shot of actor Ryan Reynolds aka Deadpool with his bestie, Hugh Jackman.

When I was a kid I had a small collection of Mego Marvel dolls (or "action figures"). To be fair, I also had a couple of DC dolls (Green Arrow was my favorite as I thought he looked the most like the comic character.)

There were several weird features: Captain America had solid blue sleeves and no gloves! The Thing had a sculpted head, but his body was a cloth suit with rocks drawn on it. The Human Torch was similar except his cloth body suit didn't look anything like his fiery form was drawn in the comics. The Hulk - who was always 7 ft. tall in the comics was (for some reason) the shortest and smallest of the Mego figures - he looked almost like a dwarf Hulk compared to the rest.

P.S. I always wondered why they didn't make the Mr. Fantastic doll with stretchable parts. And I simply didn't buy the Invisible Girl doll (yet still played like she was there) for obvious reasons.

When I was a kid I had a small collection of Mego Marvel dolls (or "action figures"). To be fair, I also had a couple of DC dolls (Green Arrow was my favorite as I thought he looked the most like the comic character.)

There were several weird features: Captain America had solid blue sleeves and no gloves! The Thing had a sculpted head, but his body was a cloth suit with rocks drawn on it. The Human Torch was similar except his cloth body suit didn't look anything like his fiery form was drawn in the comics. The Hulk - who was always 7 ft. tall in the comics was (for some reason) the shortest and smallest of the Mego figures - he looked almost like a dwarf Hulk compared to the rest.

P.S. I always wondered why they didn't make the Mr. Fantastic doll with stretchable parts. And I simply didn't buy the Invisible Girl doll (yet still played like she was there) for obvious reasons.

You should have saved them. Most of the old Mego figures are worth a lot of money now, especially if they're in good condition.

Another cool find!

For that kind of money it had better do some great spells

soo excited to get my scarlet witch statue figurine end of this month, i payed $529 for it

$529??? I hope it's an amazing statue. Can you post a picture of it?

I don't think I've ever paid that much for a collectible.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
^there's a Bioshock "Big Daddy" figure statue thingy I secretly fantasize over once every year or so. Out of my price comfort tho!!

^there's a Bioshock "Big Daddy" figure statue thingy I secretly fantasize over once every year or so. Out of my price comfort tho!!
Can you share a photo?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Can you share a photo?
I'll do ya one better:

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
$529??? I hope it's an amazing statue. Can you post a picture of it?

I don't think I've ever paid that much for a collectible.
i live in australia and its always expensive here and its this one and its made by hot toys

That SW looks fantastic!!

This looks very intriguing