The Marvel Universe Discussion Thread

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
i live in australia and its always expensive here and its this one and its made by hot toys

That's a very cool statue, but I doubt I would ever spend that much money on a collectible.

I buy a lot of collectible stuff, but I'm cheap. I'd rather buy a bunch of cheaper items than one expensive one. (With my luck, the one time I decide to splurge on an expensive item, I'd probably break it the day I bought it. )

That's a very cool statue, but I doubt I would ever spend that much money on a collectible.

I buy a lot of collectible stuff, but I'm cheap. I'd rather buy a bunch of cheaper items than one expensive one. (With my luck, the one time I decide to splurge on an expensive item, I'd probably break it the day I bought it. )
Do you ever go to flea markets? You'd be surprised what you might find - and sometimes you can get a real bargain!

Do you ever go to flea markets? You'd be surprised what you might find - and sometimes you can get a real bargain!

When it's not too cold out, I practically live at flea markets and garage sales.

Half the fun of collecting is not only finding cool stuff at good prices, but also bargaining with the seller to get an even better price.

When it's not too cold out, I practically live at flea markets and garage sales.

Half the fun of collecting is not only finding cool stuff at good prices, but also bargaining with the seller to get an even better price.
Are we on Twitter? If so, do you follow Star Wars Thrifting?

This is a real book and it's coming out next year

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

yes it is but annoying part its made by hot toys sometimes they break when u move the arms around for the pose so u gotta move it slowly. i rather get expensive ones cause they look good but cheap ones are alright. u wont break it just gotta becarefiul of the brand like hot toys. sideshow collectbles are the best ones

yes it is but annoying part its made by hot toys sometimes they break when u move the arms around for the pose so u gotta move it slowly. i rather get expensive ones cause they look good but cheap ones are alright. u wont break it just gotta becarefiul of the brand like hot toys. sideshow collectbles are the best ones

About 20 years ago, Hubby bought a large limited edition SIlver Surfer statue that was selling for around $300 that was made exclusively for a local comic book shop, and Hubby was good friends with the owner, so he got it for the owner's cost.

The owner told us that it was a limited edition of 500 statues, and more than half of them had broken surfboards when they arrived at the seller's store. The company had to take the broken ones back. (I don't remember if the seller said the company remade them or just refunded his money.)

Those are some pricey toys!

They're not toys.
They're collectibles.