MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2024 Season

Tools    

Yay! I just got my first home run in about 4 days! The comeback begins!

A system of cells interlinked
Rengifo is sick...again...

The guy hasn't played since Trea got hurt!!

I think my catcher is still one of my top players so far. I think ya'll know how I feel about catchers in general. In fact over the years I've run with no catcher from time to time because that position can be such a void for talent. So its wonderful to have my catcher be one of my best this year. Really explains why I'm dead last and if things don't perk up, I may remain there for the foreseeable future. But yay me. Do I have the best catcher in baseball? Oh goodie! Pfffft!

I think my catcher is still one of my top players so far. I think ya'll know how I feel about catchers in general. In fact over the years I've run with no catcher from time to time because that position can be such a void for talent. So its wonderful to have my catcher be one of my best this year. Really explains why I'm dead last and if things don't perk up, I may remain there for the foreseeable future. But yay me. Do I have the best catcher in baseball? Oh goodie! Pfffft!

Rename your team to "Salvador Perez's White Sox"

I had 2 pitchers go tonight, both kept the opponents at 3 runs or less, and both got 5.2 innings. Thats just mean.

I'm running out a pitcher named Gasser. Did you know Gas is slang for steroids? Here's hoping.

The trick is not minding
I don’t know if anyone remembers Sean Burroughs, who played for the Padres and Ray in the early 2000’s (the aughts). He passed away today at age 43 while coaching his sons Little League Game. That’s rough.
I had to look him up, but he’s a bit of a cautionary tale for rising young baseball stars

Decided not to pitch my new Mets hotshot Christian Scott until he gets by Atlanta tonight. I would have, but Ozzie & Olson both hit dingers last night. Hopefully a portent of good things to come.

Garret Crochet has the second most strikeouts in all of baseball only behind Glasnow. If he has corrected his control woes like the past 2 starts have shown...whoa, what a gemthrower.

I got a closer off waivers! for the white-cough-sox

Decided not to pitch my new Mets hotshot Christian Scott until he gets by Atlanta tonight. I would have, but Ozzie & Olson both hit dingers last night. Hopefully a portent of good things to come.

Garret Crochet has the second most strikeouts in all of baseball only behind Glasnow. If he has corrected his control woes like the past 2 starts have shown...whoa, what a gemthrower.

I got a closer off waivers! for the white-cough-sox
If Crochet turns that ERA around I’m going to be pissed. I couldn’t take it anymore though.

Make Believe Registered User
Happy Paul Skenes Day!