It's not you, it's me? Toxic co-workers who don't recognize themselves

Tools    

In ths era of allegedly heightened awareness and greater sensitivity, it's often true that the words may have changed, but the song remains the same.

Instead of belittling and humiliating their targets with what are now forbidden words or actions, bullies instead may choose to baselessly accuse their targets of being bullies. It's as insidious as it is clever, and if the one doing the bullying is narcissistic enough, they themselves may actually believe that the person they're bullying is the problem.

This toxic turnaround also applies to people who project thier own morale-destroying behavior in the workplace onto those around them.

They're fuming all the time, and it everyone else's fault.

Here's a guide to help you figure out if it's actually you that's creating the problems, and not your haples co-workers:

https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/toxic-co-worker/

4. Somehow You’re Always the Victim

Leapfrogging off all of that office drama, if you find you’re somehow always the victim, well, you’re probably the problem. Stop playing the victim, and start solving problems. Change your frame of mind, and others will begin to respect you more. Leaders don’t get promoted for blaming all of their issues on others or on things outside of their control. They take the reins. Genghis Khan wouldn’t have played the victim card, and neither should you.

Stop bullying me, MoFoUs!