Teen high school horror/slasher movie's

Tools    

Anyone know of any that have come out over the last few years?? i dont care if they are direct to dvd i want to see them. Growing up as a teen in the late 90's early 2000's they were always my fave movies. This seemed the glory days with the likes of scream1,2,3, urban legends 1,2, i know what u did last summer 1,2. There is only so much random searching i can do on imdb.

It shows that there is still a market for these movie's by Prom night getting to no1 last year and that was lame. So why is it so hard for them to make a decent movie like Scream again??

Here is a few off the top of my head.
see above^
cry wolf
ginger snaps
wishcraft " i love this movie"
urban legends 3
hangmans curse
the skulls "still high school/college"
cherry falls

well that gives u a idea as i cant list all of them but i have not seen many new one's that might have gone to dvd so if anyone has watched any please let me know.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Anyone know of any that have come out over the last few years?? i dont care if they are direct to dvd i want to see them. Growing up as a teen in the late 90's early 2000's they were always my fave movies. This seemed the glory days with the likes of scream1,2,3, urban legends 1,2, i know what u did last summer 1,2. There is only so much random searching i can do on imdb.

It shows that there is still a market for these movie's by Prom night getting to no1 last year and that was lame. So why is it so hard for them to make a decent movie like Scream again??

Here is a few off the top of my head.
see above^
cry wolf
ginger snaps
wishcraft " i love this movie"
urban legends 3
hangmans curse
the skulls "still high school/college"
cherry falls

well that gives u a idea as i cant list all of them but i have not seen many new one's that might have gone to dvd so if anyone has watched any please let me know.
Oh, you have so much to learn. Sorry, I can't help you with this, and fair warning, you might get a couple of hecklers your way.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Scream 4 Officially Announced By The Weinstein Co.

linky

This is from july '08, but rumor has it they are still going ahead with it... happy now? personally, I liked the first 3 (2nd n 3rd were decent i guess, the first was actually 'good' and i use that term losely) but i think the series should stay dead...
hehe stay dead... get it?
get it?! :P
well, neither do I

I Know What You Did Last Summer

Darkness Falls

The Faculty

Urban Legend

Final Destination

The Craft

With a few exceptions, you really need to look at the 70's and 80's for the best slasher/teen horrors though.

With a few exceptions, you really need to look at the 70's and 80's for the best slasher/teen horrors though.
Totally! Take it for what it's worth, but the slasher flicks of old (you know, the flicks that are being remade to what you know them as now) are almost always better than the regurgitated junk they put out these days.

Sure, some of them make you chuckle when you see the simplicity of them, but there was a tad more thought put into the story rather than the effects back then.

Alpha Dog, dig deep and look at some older movies. The genre has never been a big hit with me, so I can't really think of any off the top of my head.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cherry Falls,
American Psycho 2
Powder (not really horror)

That is all I can think of at the moment.

My life isn't written very well.
um...Carrie...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

No, Carrie doesn't count because it wasn't in the late 90's early 2000's teeny-bob timeframe....

Naturally, his criteria rules out any good horror movie.

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah - I can't really list any, because I think pretty much every flick you listed, except the first Scream, is absolutely terrible.

Slasher flick? One just needs the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, really.

ill give the older movies ago if anyone has any ideas?? yes i know the high school slasher genre are cheesy but i still like them. They remind me of college

Halloween (1979)

A Nightmare On Elm Street and NOES3

Happy Birthday To Me

Prom Night (1980)

National Lampoon's Class Reunion

My Bloody Valentine (1981)

House On Sorority Row (1983)

Child's Play

The Burning

Rush Week

Black Christmas (1974)

The King of Movies
There is heaps of slashers out there

You seem into phycological ones
Have you seen the movie Fear? You might like that.

But my faverote slasher is Wrong Turn 2.

Cherry Falls,
American Psycho 2
Powder (not really horror)

That is all I can think of at the moment.

You MUST be trying to kick my ass.