The Penguin (Colin Farrell) Max

Tools    

The Penguin is coming!!

It’s going to be tough topping DeVito or Robin Lord Taylor for that matter
Colin is the only Oscar-nominated actor of the three

Love the poster!

Starts streaming on Sept. 8th.

TBPH I think Farrell stole The Batman movie. Dano was great, Pattinson passable, but The Penguin was easily the most entertaining. I'll watch it.

Looks like this will be more or less required viewing for anyone who plans to watch The Batman 2

Set one week after Pattinson’s The Batman — which saw Paul Dano’s Riddler blow up the seawall to flood Gotham City — The Penguin centers on the intense power vacuum that formed from the death of mobster Carmine Falcone (John Turturro). “We’re in Oz’s world,” LeFranc says. “We’re living in the underbelly of the city. Oz is a mover and a shaker. He can’t always be trusted. He’s very smart and very methodical, but he’s also extremely impulsive. You can’t predict what he’s going to do.”

There will be a sneak peek at the series when The Batman is reissued to cinemas on the 28th

It’s going to be tough topping DeVito or Robin Lord Taylor for that matter

@gideon I loathed Devitos Penguin, but not blaming him for it but Tim Burton. He looked more pathetic than menacing.
The best Penguin was Burgess Meredith. Colin Farrels Penguin was a reinvention like Ledger did with The Joker.

Whadaya showin' Meeee? Come Oooonnn ...

The best Penguin was Burgess Meredith.
There will never be a finer Penguin!

The Penguin's Costume Included Detachable Penis With A Beak, Says Colin Farrell
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/th.../1100-6526588/