Hall of Fame

Tools    

Hello, sorry but I'm having a problem finding information about the MoFo Hall of Fame category of the 2024 Film Challenge. I have no idea what that is and cannot find it in this site. Could someone kindly illuminate me?

Hello, sorry but I'm having a problem finding information about the MoFo Hall of Fame category of the 2024 Film Challenge. I have no idea what that is and cannot find it in this site. Could someone kindly illuminate me?
There are many "Hall of Fame" competitions here and there is a thread with a list of winners and nominees. I'll fetch it for you (if someone else doesn't link it first!)

Trouble with a capital "T"
Are you looking for the 2024 Film Challenge thread? If so here's the link https://www.movieforums.com/communit...Film+Challenge

Thank you Takoma! So are we to watch any of the past Hall of Fame winners for the 'MoFo Hall of Fame' category of the 2024 Film Challenge?
P.S.: The link to the Current HoFs in the first post of that thread doesn't work.

No Citizen Rules. I'm asking what we need to watch for the MoFo Hall of Fame category in the 2024 Challenge. Thanks anyway!

Thank you Takoma! So are we to watch any of the past Hall of Fame winners for the 'MoFo Hall of Fame' category of the 2024 Film Challenge?
P.S.: The link to the Current HoFs in the first post of that thread doesn't work.
You can ask Jabs to clarify in the Challenge thread, but last year this category let you watch either a past winner or a nominee (which greatly expands the number of films you can watch!). To be safe you can pick one of the films that won its respective Hall of Fame, which I think might be the intention behind the category.