Dolphin save human from shark...

Tools    

In which movie do dolphins save some man or girl from a shark attack?
I know I see it in some movie, but I cant remember which one!

I believe it has to be at last 10 years old movie, or even more. I know I watched it long long ago!

Jaws 3D? There's dolphins at a Sea World park that save the park workers more than once in that film.

Jaws 3D? There's dolphins at a Sea World park that save the park workers more than once in that film.
I'm pretty sure that is not Jaws 3D... because I never watch it!
You give me an idea of what to watch tonight! 😋

Are you sure it was dolphins vs sharks? If it isn’t Jaws 3D, it could be confused with killer whales vs giant octopus in Tentacles.
Em... I don't even hear about that movie... never seen it!
Another idea about what to watch...
________

How much I remember...
The scene was on the open sea... close to some boat or something else big floating.
A shark attacks one or two humans, and then from nowhere comes a few dolphins and attacks the shark. Shark leave, but I think that shark returns later to be killed!

It is pretty common, I'd probably start by looking at the Flipper movies.
It is very possible, so maybe Flipper?

It is very possible, so maybe Flipper?

I don't remember any car, and dolphins do not kill shark - just force shark to leave human...

So maybe Hello Down There (1969) ?

I was amazed at the scenes with the diver swimming so close to sharks, (at least they looked real) and the way the dolphins interacted. That alone made the movie special and I didn't even know it was in there. I can't imagine how they managed to film this in 1969 without getting somebody chewed up. I think most families could watch this together but little ones might need to be forewarned about the shark scenes. I know it is just a movie but the thought of being surrounded by sharks gives me the creeps.
Or maybe Flipper (1963) ?
Sandy is distraught when, having saved Flipper by pulling out a spear, his father insists the dolphin be released. A grateful Flipper, however, returns the favor when Sandy is threatened by Sharks.

Just a wild guess. Day Of The Dolphin. I do not remember a scene like that but this is a movie that could have it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069946...he%2520dolphin