Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

A good film, but one that just doesn't do it for me. Putting feelings aside, the movie is good in every aspect, but it just isn't one of those films I love.
-

Well, nice feedback. We all are different, cause, I love this movie like crazy.

To me the storyline is amazing, directing and acting just perfect… soundtrack memorable…in brief, subtle, intriguing, beautiful and powerful…for those who likes this kind of mafia movie.

The Godfather will always remain in my top 10…

That is SERIOUS stuff

I'm the same way but this is too good of a movie to miss.
I'll watch it tonight if it's on Netflix

Finished here. It's been fun.

+ Really,really good movie. The cinematography and direction was absolutely stunning. The use of light,color and shot composition was incredible. This film really is a looker. The story was great and keeps you involved throughout it's run-time. The film's closing scenes are haunting and especially memorable and I feel they'll linger in my mind for a while to come.This really is a great movie and one of the best of the 1980's. The film's atmosphere is kind of a mix of Suspiria and Taxi Driver. Movie is great.

Band of Outsiders
Fun, very entertaining Godard. Had such a blast watching this one and I look forward to finally seeing Breathless.
4/5

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Sleepy Hollow 7.7-10.One of those movies that you can watch thousand times,Johnny is good as always,story is good,so many twists,just an awesome movie! This was my third time watching it,heehhe

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Band of Outsiders
Fun, very entertaining Godard. Had such a blast watching this one and I look forward to finally seeing Breathless.
4/5
Good to see Godard is getting some love on the forum!

The movie I last watched was probably 'The Family': De Niro, Pfeiffer, Agron, Jones and D'Leo

I thought it was a pretty good flick, its basically a black comedy that uses elements of Goodfellas.

7/10

Peter Pan (2003)

Probably the best screen outing so far of the story...

... yet for all its pros in look and atmosphere, the running time of less than 2 hours feels like it drags on to the point I felt like I've just sat and watched all 3 LOTR Extended Cuts in one go.

Nicely made, just one of the worst chores to sit through

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Princess Bride
. Fun movie in my opinion. Light-hearted,fun, and entertaining.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Babylon A.D.
It was ok for me,story is ok,straight forward movie,get the girl from point A to point B with some dudes who will get kicked by Vin Diesel,he is good in the movie.
It was not that good but it is not bad, 6.5-10 from me,if Vin Diesel was not in this one it whould be even lower.

RocknRolla

I won't give it a rating because I shut it off after about 50 minutes. Snatch and Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels are both favorites of mine, but I found this to be extremely dull. This is the kind of movie made solely to entertain; it didn't work at all for me.