Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I don't mind Liam Neeson as an actor so that might entice me to watch it sooner rather than later.

Schindler's List is a must see. Pretty important flick, really.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Agreed, but I still think there is PLENTY of boring moments in it. I won't kid myself in thinking other-wise.

As far as WW2 movie goes I think the best one if Judgment at Nuremberg :P

No doubt it is important but sometimes I have to prepare myself for movies like this.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
As far as WW2 movie goes I think the best one if Judgment at Nuremberg :P
That is a great film, I agree. Tops the list as one of the best courtroom dramas out there.

Donnie Darko

The hell did I just watch?

Rating: N/A

I didn't know whether to give it a 5 or a 1. Movies like these aren't for me.

I didn't know whether to give it a 5 or a 1. Movies like these aren't for me.
Yeah it is one of those movies you either love or hate, I really like it and think it is clever.

Last night I saw Austin Powers: The spy who shagged me. Hadn't laughed that hard for a long time! 8/10

Unregistered User

Werckmeister Harmonies

Another first for me in seeing a Bela Tarr film, at first i struggled to really get into it but i ended up really liking this. I read somewhere this was made in 39 shots? If so, I find that extrememly impressive. I loved the hospital scene and most of all the very last scene i found particulary moving. Superb.

8.5/10

Before Sunrise.

Thought I'd get into this as the Trilogy has just been completed. Watched the first movie, and I'll give it a solid 7/10. I think at the time I would have given it a lot less if I thought it was a standalone production. But now I know there are 2 sequels, I can understand why the ending was as it was. 2 things stood out:

1) The willingness of the director to give the actors a bit of license. The long scene done in one take on the Tram was very well done. In movies like these, when actors talk over each other, and it doesn't detract from the scene it's a good sign.
2) The script. To make a film like this with such limited plot needs a really tight script. And it was.

Before Sunrise.

Thought I'd get into this as the Trilogy has just been completed. Watched the first movie, and I'll give it a solid 7/10. I think at the time I would have given it a lot less if I thought it was a standalone production. But now I know there are 2 sequels, I can understand why the ending was as it was.
It was a standalone film. That's just one of the reasons it was brilliant.

Saw desolation of Smaug the other day.

I have to say, I was thoroughly disappointed.

This whole hobbit thing is turning into the Star Wars prequels all over again.

The Bib-iest of Nickels

Donnie Darko

The hell did I just watch?

Rating: N/A
I think that you just watched one of the greatest movies of all-time, myself. Similar to PG, the movie finds itself somewhere in my top-three. (The list that is on this account isn't up to date.

It was a standalone film. That's just one of the reasons it was brilliant.
I agree.
I really like the trilogy and all, but if Before Sunrise was a stand-alone film (like it was before they made the two sequels), the ending would probably have an even stronger effect.

Blade Runner 7.5/10

I loved the concept, atmosphere, and characters; it really is a very well made film. Slow paced Sci-Fi is not for me, but I think I enjoyed it as much as I could.