Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Pretty Woman

My girlfriends choice of movie last night, but damn did I enjoy . Julia Roberts is hot in this .

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Mirror-A.Tarkovsky (rewatch)

You just have to surrender yourself to it's beauty.

'' Buried by Rodrigo Cortes''

this movie in my opinion is a complete masterpiece ! what a great Thriller ! certainly in my top 100 best movie of all time and i'm not kidding I was completely shocked by the ending and during the 95 min of the movie it was complete delight . I recommand it to the entire people in this movie forum !

One of the best films i've seen this year. It had a really cool way of storytelling that i really liked. AND it has a badass cast.
4.5/5

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Mirror-A.Tarkovsky (rewatch)

You just have to surrender yourself to it's beauty.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Just seen "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" - Marvel have definitely not disappointed with the return of Steve Rogers. Action packed, serious but still has the light humour that is attached with all Marvel films. Won't give anything away - but definitely make sure you watch it.

9/10

Twitter: @MandFReviews

Finished here. It's been fun.
Sexy Beast

Highly stylish mob thriller with a hint of surrealism.

Unregistered User

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956) -

I really would have loved to have been around when this came out, surely was well ahead of its time. Great performance from McCarthy in the lead role.

Isla the Tigress of Siberia -

Sadly this wont be making my 70's list.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

This really encapsulates everything I hate about Hollywood. This movie and the set of movies overall are being stretched out, marketed beyond belief in the hope to get every last penny out of the cinemagoer. The makers are obsessed with creating the perfect "sequel ending" in order to shove an instant reminder that "there will be another one of these films and you will watch it". This is to the detriment of the rest of the film, and to me, just wreaks of dollar signs more than the need to get a good movie out there.

Can't even rate it at the moment.

Oh come on, it was fun for what it was.
No, it was not fun. I expect things to be a little outrageous going in to any John Waters film, but this wasn't even entertaining. I didn't laugh at any of the gags and didn't find any of it shocking. I also have very strong objections to the animal cruelty in it.

No, it was not fun. I expect things to be a little outrageous going in to any John Waters film, but this wasn't even entertaining. I didn't laugh at any of the gags and didn't find any of it shocking. I also have very strong objections to the animal cruelty in it.
Yeah I can see how that would be upsetting. At least the chicken was killed off camera and then eaten. Then again it was not integral to the plot.

Edie the egg lady has her own charm though.