Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Watching this. I hope it's entertaining because I plan on watching all 3 hours and 50 minutes of it.

Fire walk with me.

I’m just the espresso
I will hopefully be watching Monty Python's Life of Brian followed by Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life. If everything goes as planned

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm stuck watching the second half of The Big Blue tonight. I hated the first hour last night.....and now I have to watch another 90 minutes of it tonight.

If you hated the first hour, why don't you just skip the last 90 minutes of it and go on to something else that you'll enjoy. If you're really curious about how it ends, I'm sure you can find out by reading IMDB or Wikipedia.

In Bruges

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Last Caress

By the director of Blackaria with the girl from Blackaria.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I'm watching Bubble, an art film by Soderberg.

Sunday (1997)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...