Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Closely Watched Trains (1966)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Looks like a good movie.

Fire walk with me.

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
It is a good movie. That poster says from the director of Man On Fire. I had to double check myself to make sure I wasn't going nuts. That's def a Tony Scott film, weird. I guess siblings are interchangeable.

It is a good movie. That poster says from the director of Man On Fire. I had to double check myself to make sure I wasn't going nuts. That's def a Tony Scott film, weird. I guess siblings are interchangeable.
There's no way that can be a studio poster. How could they get that wrong?

They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)

Found this one on DVD the other day and bought it because of its reputation. Watching it tonight!

Howl's Moving Castle (2004) by Hayao Miyazaki
Such a nice little movie, watched it yesterday. Might as well go and rate it now, thanks for reminding me.

I hope you enjoy it!

Let's just get this **** over with...

Halloween: Resurrection (Busta Rhymes Ninja Edition Special Cut)

...even if I end up looking more pale than Michael Myers after this one (if I can make it through it lol).