Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Fast & Furious 7 (2015) - James Wan

- I watch them all so let's see the last one

From Here to Eternity (1953)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Master of My Domain
You Can't Take it With You (1938)

For the 7th Hall of Fame and the 30s List that will eventually happen.

Ball of Fire (1941)

Howard Hawks directing (amongst others) Barbara Stanwyck and Gary Cooper in what looks like a pretty sexy comedy. This should be fun!

Gold Diggers of 1933 (1933)

Finally got my hands on this one. This is going to be FABULOUS! Some consider this to be the best musical of the classic era (and one of the best of all time). I loved 42nd Street and Footlight Parade and I'm ready for the grand finale now.

I'll check the "I Origins" movie.

The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997) - Steven Spielberg

- Watch the original trilogy before Jurassic World.

Yay for early screenings.
Interested to see how this ends up being. Cars 2, Monsters University, and Brave were all big disappointments for me. Fingers crossed this isn't a repeat of those experiences.

Sadly, though, I'm not sure when I'll get to see it. I have to work Friday and Saturday and then Sunday is Father's Day, so it might not be until late next week for me.