Rate The Avatar

Tools    

She was drop dead sexy in Vol. 2.

5/5!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Appy-polly-loggies
5/5 I allways liiked it

Appy-polly-loggies
5/5

The People's Republic of Clogher
100/5 (I'm a sucker for exploding Hitchcocks)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
5/5 you definitely need a good nights sleep.
Ahhhh but that's not me. It's actually one of your Countrymen, the late David McComb, a man who I'm honoured to have got to know (having been a fan of The Triffids for years) for a brief period before his health deteriorated and he returned with his family to Melbourne.

This might sound horribly name-droppy (and I couldn't care less) but Dave was a genuinely nice bloke and, for me, Australia's greatest songwriter.

Neutral Milk Hotel
5/5
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

It's 5 out of 5... Donnie's one of my best...

5/5, always been a fan

The End Has Come
4/5
I would give a 5/5 for Dr. Zoidberg though.