What site do you use when you find movie posters and post them on here

Tools    

I usually use postimages.org, but it seems like it's not working properly and also on here when I view some of my threads that has posters in it, all the images are all blue with a message saying "503 service unavailable."

Edit: Now when I view my favorite movies thread, the posters are now back to normal with no error message, the other threads give me the 503 image error though.

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

If you attach them here it ensures they'll be here as long as the site is. Anything else, you're taking a risk.

If you need to take that risk, or just prefer it, imgur.com is my go-to as the "safest."

I don't post movie posters here usually. Most movie posters I see here are way TOO BIG. I end up seeing someone's mouth filling my computer's screen and I can't even see the entire image at once. That's a peeve of mine, I wish people would pay more attention to the size of the image and not post really long vertical images.

Just this one time I'll give an example, this is TOO BIG:

But by using the 'Size' choice on the 'Image' tab of an internet search you can choose to search for smaller sizes. Like this (and this is still large):

This is around the best size of movie poster to use, IMO. It's 270x400

I don't use any other sites. You can post them straight from this site if you save the photos to your files.
I'm assuming this can be done on phone, I'm on laptop so all I see is insert image on toolbar but you need a link for the poster that you find also got to find the right size since you can't resize it.

Google images,- size- medium. Press on picture and open it in a new window, then insert in images button the URL.
Tried this and it seems like when you put it on medium size, the poster seems to come out too big.

If you attach them here it ensures they'll be here as long as the site is. Anything else, you're taking a risk.

If you need to take that risk, or just prefer it, imgur.com is my go-to as the "safest."
I'll need to try the attachment thing, it seems like a simpler thing then just going to another site and get the image address for the poster.

I don't post movie posters here usually. Most movie posters I see here are way TOO BIG. I end up seeing someone's mouth filling my computer's screen and I can't even see the entire image at once. That's a peeve of mine, I wish people would pay more attention to the size of the image and not post really long vertical images.

Just this one time I'll give an example, this is TOO BIG:

But by using the 'Size' choice on the 'Image' tab of an internet search you can choose to search for smaller sizes. Like this (and this is still large):

This is around the best size of movie poster to use, IMO. It's 270x400
I feel yea, that's why I like to resize my images, there's no need to have a big ass poster that's like 800x1,000 taking up a post.

I feel yea, that's why I like to resize my images, there's no need to have a big ass poster that's like 800x1,000 taking up a post.
Yeah me too. Sometimes I resize images before posting them. Other times I just look at the size of the image in an internet search before choosing one. Different search engines offer different features, I don't know which one is the best for image search?

Yeah me too. Sometimes I resize images before posting them. Other times I just look at the size of the image in an internet search before choosing one. Different search engines offer different features, I don't know which one is the best for image search?
I just use google images to find my images, if I can't find what I'm looking for, I'll just go look somewhere else like if I'm looking for a movie poster I'll just go to TMDB for that since they got all sorts of cool posters to choose from and then go to a site that resizes the image and go from there.