Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

I like that load management has made it to the playoffs.

Someone made an observation about KATs movements during a game. Something akin to him wearing the wrong shoes or another teammates sneakers. And I can't unhear it now and it keeps getting funnier the more I think about it.

Hopefully Porzingis plays for Boston. I didn't realize all the connections between these two teams, outside of the Kyrie thing. Should be a good series.

Can’t wait for tipoff of the big game tonight!
What's tonight?

I expect the Celtics to win, but hopefully it will be like 2011 when the Mavs unexpectedly took down the Miami juggernaut with Lebron

I expect the Celtics to win, but hopefully it will be like 2011 when the Mavs unexpectedly took down the Miami juggernaut with Lebron
Just a dig at the NBA. The Finals should have started no later than tonight.

They obviously know what they’re doing, so I imagine there is a value add in the extra time for advertising.

Yeah the NHL Stanley Cup Final is suffering the same fate. Game 1 isn't until Saturday.

Even then, despite any stats, Dallas has two guys that can get a shot at the end of the clock. They just beat 3 of the best 5 teams to get here and…

Who knows, maybe the Kyrie/Lucky juu-juu will be too much to overcome.

Won’t be that hard. There’s only 6-7 fans of ball on here.

Im sure people will have opinions. Or short line responses.

Just a dig at the NBA. The Finals should have started no later than tonight.

They obviously know what they’re doing, so I imagine there is a value add in the extra time for advertising.
I actually like it. Give both teams a better chance at getting healthy. Luka has been banged up. KP has a better chance of playing. If you make it this far you deserve a little extra rest. Gives it a better chance of having both teams fully healthy and a better product.

As far as my pick. I'm a die hard Orlando fan but I've been on Luka's jock since he came in the league. I was desperate for us to pick him. The dude just has the MJ/Kobe killer gene mixed with the IQ of Bron. Jokic is a worthy MVP but Luka was a rebound short of averaging a 34 point triple double on a 50 win team...and finished 3rd in the mvp...3RD!!! I think they may have over thought that.

I said this before game 7 of Minny-Denver...If Minny won Dallas was beating them...if Denver won Denver was beating Dallas. MInny was set up to beat Denver and Jokic not Luka and Dallas. Plus Ant isn't quite ready.

So all that being said. Wouldn't shock me if Boston won. They have been by far the best team this year. But they haven't really been tested all playoffs while Dallas has. I think Boston has the better team but I just think Luka is generational and will find a way to take their souls.

Dallas in 6.

Then Paolo takes over next year ;-)

101 Favorite Movies (2019)