MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2024 Season

Tools    

Thanks big guy. I appreciate it. I hope Riley gets right for ya. He's kinda looking like a guy that ends up hurt, but we'll see. My teams a mess this year. Did you need a starting pitcher too? Wanna make another deal?

I was surprised by the offer but can't pass on the upside, even though I love Maikel and think he'll probably end up being my best waiver gem. I do worry that something's just suddenly messed up in Atlanta with four of their hitters underperforming all at once, but I'll just hope they'll mostly rebound.

As for starters...well, I have too many, even with the injuries, but Sean's agreed in principle to a deal involving one so I probably have (roughly) the right amount? But we're only a third of the way through so I'm still susceptible to pure value over need, at least for another month.

It seems everyone has too many starters, but if anyone wants more, I am open as well.

Allrighty then!

Yoda now has 3 first round draft picks. @Yoda when I offered Matt Olson for Mason Miller and Yelich why didn't you counter with Yelich and J Jones? Julio hasn't been performing as a first rounder either, or do you just have more faith in him?

Allrighty then!

Yoda now has 3 first round draft picks. @Yoda when I offered Matt Olson for Mason Miller and Yelich why didn't you counter with Yelich and J Jones? Julio hasn't been performing as a first rounder either, or do you just have more faith in him?
I prefer Julio to Olson, yeah. Not so much because I have more faith, but because the stolen bases are more valuable.

I prefer Julio to Olson, yeah. Not so much because I have more faith, but because the stolen bases are more valuable.
Fair enough.

Adam has the best draft. You have 3 first rounders. I have 3 of the 5 home run leaders from last year. Then the rest of the league, one may serve all 3 of us a cup of shut-up.

This is gonna be a great race the next 4 months. I hope.

Yeah Adam had the best draft, at least through the first third of the year.

I think I had a ridiculous number of waiver gems early on but didn't stick with all of them long enough. Still nabbed a bunch, but it could've been an unreal haul if my timing on the whole cut/hold thing had been better. But I guess I say that every year.

Yeah Adam had the best draft, at least through the first third of the year.

I think I had a ridiculous number of waiver gems early on but didn't stick with all of them long enough. Still nabbed a bunch, but it could've been an unreal haul if my timing on the whole cut/hold thing had been better. But I guess I say that every year.
I'm right there with you on this. Jurickson Profar, Brice Turang, Luis Gil, and Craig Kimbrel I should be banned on the sheer stupidity of that one. Hopefully Trevor Megill will do. Cry.

The trick is not minding
I actually had been contemplating making an offer for Yelich this past week but I was still narrowing it down to who I could offer….until now.
*sigh*

I missed him in the draft (my fault for waiting a round later then I should have) and kicked myself for it.

He's got three hits, 2 RBIs, and a stolen base tonight, immediately reminding me why I initially rejected the offer.

EDIT: right after I typed that he had another hit and another RBI. Gonna miss ya', buddy.

and on the flipside of the coin of good fortune Jesse Winker and Connor Joe are absolutely sucking for me tonight. I deserve this, those 2 are made of fools gold. Connor Joe is 0/6....who does that?!

He's got three hits, 2 RBIs, and a stolen base tonight, immediately reminding me why I initially rejected the offer.

EDIT: right after I typed that he had another hit and another RBI. Gonna miss ya', buddy.
HE FINISHED 5 for 6 with FIVE RBIs.

UN-DO UN-DO CTRL-Z

A system of cells interlinked
Spruces: Still considering your offer. Stay tuned!

Musgrove hits the IL with this tidbit:
“is not believed at this time to be a season-ending injury.”
File this under "quotes that are ostensibly meant to be encouraging but actually have the opposite effect."

A system of cells interlinked
Wish I read this before I sent an offer to give Trea to Spruces...oh well. Will most likely get rejected anyway!

CTRL Z! CTRL Z!!