Photography

Tools    

Came across this while visiting Derry. Has anyone else started watching Once Upon a Time in Northern Ireland? I feel like there's been a lot coming out lately about the Troubles.
Nope, not gonna watch this. Sick of Northern Ireland & its “troubles”.

A photo I took of my son

Macro photo I took of a house fly:

A random pencil shaving:

A photo I took of some snails

A long exposure photo I took

Me trying too hard to be arty

Sorry for clogging up the thread

Did some bird watching and came across these guys hanging out in the trees. We don't see eagles were we live but rumor has it they are here. Rumor also has it that there's a beast (werewolf) that lives on Bray Rd. and mutilates animals, harasses people and there's also a family of little people cannibals who live just off of Mystic Dr.. Sorry, but I wasn't able to get any pics of them.

haven’t had a chance to use it yet, but i snagged this body for a steal. the best camera is the one with you!

It’s very attractive.

You ready? You look ready.
It’s very attractive.
best part is it's got the same sensor as my OM-D, so sensor IQ is pretty comparable between the two. i do love a good deal.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Let's see some test shots!
here’s three out of five. them good numbers considering i couldn’t see the ****ing screen and i was shooting from the hip. xD

straight out the camera. zero tweaks

Trouble with a capital "T"
Looks like you camera takes nicely sharp photos. Is that your house? If it is, very cool. I love the rural setting, looks like a good place to live.

Looks like you camera takes nicely sharp photos. Is that your house? If it is, very cool. I love the rural setting, looks like a good place to live.
those were all taken at work as i was leaving. and yup, it’s a tack sharp sensor. i ran pixel mapping on it before i shot, so all the dead pixels are ignored. god, i love that feature. it was mailed without a body cap.

i paired this with the super old 17mm f2.8 from Olympus. but it’s super reliable. i love the character it puts on shots. i love micro four thirds.

those were all taken at work as i was leaving. and yup, it’s a tack sharp sensor. i ran pixel mapping on it before i shot, so all the dead pixels are ignored. god, i love that feature. it was mailed without a body cap.

i paired this with the super old 17mm f2.8 from Olympus. but it’s super reliable. i love the character it puts on shots. i love micro four thirds.
No body cap when it was shipped! I don't see any sensor dirt in your photos. Did you buy that off of Ebay?

No body cap when it was shipped! I don't see any sensor dirt in your photos. Did you buy that off of Ebay?
i did buy off ebay. i wanted a smaller body for everyday. my main one was a birthday gift, and i do not have the money to replace it if it breaks.*

i’ve got four lenses and two cameras now that share batteries. i pretty much keep the 45mm glued to my OM-D these days. it’s my best lens

EDIT: i had been looking for a good three weeks. i didn’t want to pay a lot. i just wanted a working body. all the listings were with lenses and accessories or shipping from japan. then some dude in my own state puts a listing up and gave me a reasonable counteroffer. snags like this still give me hope for ebay.

i did buy off ebay. i wanted a smaller body for everyday. my main one was a birthday gift, and i do not have the money to replace it if it breaks.*

i’ve got four lenses and two cameras now that share batteries. i pretty much keep the 45mm glued to my OM-D these days. it’s my best lens

EDIT: i had been looking for a good three weeks. i didn’t want to pay a lot. i just wanted a working body. all the listings were with lenses and accessories or shipping from japan. then some dude in my own state puts a listing up and gave me a reasonable counteroffer. snags like this still give me hope for ebay.
Cool. Good deals come to those that wait I bought my camera used off of ebay too. Got it at a really good price. I use to have a lot of lenses but sold most of them off.

took pictures at my summer job.

EDIT: ok, i’m really loving this smaller body. i wonder how this would pair with my 40-150

i processed just the sky in this one. it’s amazing how much data was retained in the highlights
Btw, I love this building. I don’t think you told us what it is.