Looking for UNCUT version of The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck

Tools    

I can't get that in my country. When you say more cut does it still have the oil and sex scene in it?
Not sure. I just took a quick look and it seems the sex scene was cut down from what I remember. Very short. Just enough so you know it happened. I must have skipped past the oil scene.

There are some free VPNs you cold try.

The suggestion (not here, elsewhere) that the supposed longer version represents a European release does not appear to be valid. The running times of the Italian and Spanish language versions are also 88 minutes, while the German version is only 86 minutes (https://www.filmdienst.de/film/detai...ungelabenteuer)...

I have also discovered that the November 1992 issue of Spy magazine refuted a claim that Vice President Dan Quayle appears in the movie -- the individual in question was actually actor "Brant van Hoffman" (sic).

The Japanese VHS release is 93 minutes ("93分") long, so it must contain additional material (but not necessarily what is being sought).

I can't get that in my country. When you say more cut does it still have the oil and sex scene in it?

Yes they are still there. No idea if they are cut down some from when I first saw it long ago.

I've read that formats can change the runtime, so the PAL format may be the reason. If you do find a way to view this, let us know.

I've read that formats can change the runtime, so the PAL format may be the reason. If you do find a way to view this, let us know.

There was no conversion; both the U.S. and Japan used the NTSC system (with minor differences) for analogue television. Their VHS version is bound to contain ~5 minutes more material than the U.S. version.