The Official WWE Wrestling Thread. All Things Pro Wrestling.

Tools    

WWE "King and Queen of the Ring" Results

WARNING: spoilers below

Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill def Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell to retain the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship

Liv Morgan def Becky Lynch to win the WWE Women's World Championship

Sami Zayn def Chad Gable and Bronson Reed to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Nia Jax def Lyra Valkyria to win Queen of the Ring

Gunther def Randy Orton to win King of the Ring

Cody Rhodes def Logan Paul to retain the Undisputed WWE Championship

Nia Jax needs to GO !!! Oh God, if she wasnt blood related to the Rock she'd have been fired long ago. No talent whatsoever, in any way. Not look, not workrate, not on the mic. Just complete ass.

This is just a theory, but I have a slight indication that everything we see in professional wrestling MAY not be ENTIRELY real.

Ill have you know, whenever someone upsets me I hit them with a folding metal chair, and the police have yet to give me trouble for it. Murica'

AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Results

WARNING: spoilers below

Preshow

Singles Match
Kyle Fletcher defeats Serpentico (3:10)

Four Way Tag Team Match
The Kings Of The Black Throne (Brody King & Malakai Black) defeat Gabe Kidd & Roderick Strong (w/Gedo, Matt Taven & Mike Bennett) and Kyle O'Reilly & Tomohiro Ishii and Private Party (Isiah Kassidy & Marq Quen) (8:39)

Tag Team Match
Tam Nakano & Willow Nightingale defeat Kris Statlander & Momo Watanabe (w/Stokely Hathaway) (10:18)

Owen Hart Foundation 2024 Women's Tournament Quarter Final Match
Mariah May (w/Luther & Toni Storm) defeats Saraya (w/Harley Cameron) (8:31)

Six Man Tag Team Match
Mistico & The Lucha Brothers (Penta El Zero Miedo & Rey Fenix) (w/Alex Abrahantes) defeat Los Ingobernables de Japon (Hiromu Takahashi, Titan & Yota Tsuji) (12:01)

Main show

Singles Match
MJF defeats Hechicero (9:51)

Six Man Tag Team Match
The Elite (Kazuchika Okada, Matthew Jackson & Nicholas Jackson) defeat Hiroshi Tanahashi & The Acclaimed (Anthony Bowens & Max Caster) (13:01)

Owen Hart Foundation 2024 Men's Tournament Quarter Final Match
Bryan Danielson defeats Shingo Takagi (20:19)

AEW Women's World Title Match
Toni Storm (w/Luther & Mariah May) (c) defeats Mina Shirakawa (w/Mariah May) (11:42)

Singles Match
Zack Sabre Jr. defeats Orange Cassidy (16:22)
:
Six Man Tag Team Match
Hook, Katsuyori Shibata & Samoa Joe defeat The Learning Tree (Big Bill & Chris Jericho) & Jeff Cobb (14:02)

AEW TNT Title Ladder Match (vakant)
Jack Perry defeats Dante Martin and El Phantasmo and Konosuke Takeshita and Lio Rush and Mark Briscoe (16:56) - TITLE CHANGE !!!

AEW TBS Title / NJPW STRONG Women's Title Match
Mercedes Mone (c) [AEW] defeats Stephanie Vaquer (c) [NJPW] (16:51) - TITLE CHANGE !!!

IWGP World Heavyweight Title Match
Tetsuya Naito defeats Jon Moxley (c) (17:04) - TITLE CHANGE !!!

AEW World Title Match
Swerve Strickland (w/Prince Nana) (c) defeats Will Ospreay (27:05)

Ahem!

The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be!

And no he did not steal that line from Hulk Hogan. Hogan lies. Alot lol!

Ahem!

The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be!

And no he did not steal that line from Hulk Hogan. Hogan lies. Alot lol!
Heh, don't I know it:

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
OK... sure. Just finding this thread. Top five wrestlers everyone?

1. Triple H
2. Stone Cold Steve Austin
3. The Undertaker
4. CM Punk
5. Jeff Hardy

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

OK... sure. Just finding this thread. Top five wrestlers everyone?

1. Triple H
2. Stone Cold Steve Austin
3. The Undertaker
4. CM Punk
5. Jeff Hardy
1. Triple H
2. Randy Orton
3. John Cena
4. Seth Rollins
5. AJ Styles

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

Dean Malenko
Scott Hall

El Santo
El Santo
El Santo
El Santo
El Santo

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I have been revisiting and reviewing every episode of WCW Nitro (I was born in 1996, and although I have been very passionate about wrestling for most of my life - I stopped watching week to week about fifteen years ago, but I still keep up to date, there was a lot I missed out on). When I have a few of them written, I will share them. I do them in clusters leading up to the pay-per-view (so, one "post" is four shows, then the pay-per-view), so it won't be a massive "dump" of posts or anything.

I have been revisiting and reviewing every episode of WCW Nitro (I was born in 1996, and although I have been very passionate about wrestling for most of my life - I stopped watching week to week about fifteen years ago, but I still keep up to date, there was a lot I missed out on). When I have a few of them written, I will share them. I do them in clusters leading up to the pay-per-view (so, one "post" is four shows, then the pay-per-view), so it won't be a massive "dump" of posts or anything.
Whoa, cool; that'll be sort of like what WrestlingBios has been doing in video form with the Reliving The War series: