Suffocated using a wet towel

Tools    

Watched this movie before 2016, probably around 2010. Only remember one specific scene: an old man is in a hospital room when a young man enters with fruits and cookies. They have a conversation, during which the old man insults the young man for not having a girlfriend, implying he can't even have sex. In response, the young man gives him a cookie, then uses a wet towel to suffocate the old man by covering his mouth and nose. After the old man dies, the young man quickly calls for the nurse.

Do you remember an exact quote implying son can't even have sex? Perhaps it will be helpful, because I can to use comprehensive quote database.

Before the Devil Knows You're Dead (2007) contains similar scene, but there is a situation, in which father suffocates his son.

Thanks, but that's not the movie I'm looking for. Also, note that I didn't state definitively that the young man is the son of the old man. It's possible they are related, such as being cousins, or they might have no familial relation at all. Regarding the exact quotes, can't recall them accurately.

Thanks, but that's not the movie I'm looking for. Also, note that I didn't state definitively that the young man is the son of the old man. It's possible they are related, such as being cousins, or they might have no familial relation at all. Regarding the exact quotes, can't recall them accurately.

Ok. My friend writes: "Cold Creek Manor" (2003)? Stephen Dorffs character smothers his dad in the hospital after he insults him. Not for sure if it's right though".* Perhaps it is your movie.

BTW: I checked and there is very similar scene in 1h29m - there is a father in a hospital and he gets a cherry from young man, then he is suffocated by a small towel.

That's it. Thanks.