Chris Pratt
6.67%
3 votes
Bradley Cooper
26.67%
12 votes
Other
45 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Spielberg should just reboot The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones, only in a movie format, this time. There might be some kind of copyright issues with whatever network first aired it, but that's why Hollywood lawyers get paid the big bucks. It solves everything ... all sentimentality and nostalgia for the classic Indiana Jones movies is satisfied.

Jake Gyllenhaal

Salma Hayek

I could see her pulling out the whip, slinging it, and wrapping it around a box of Krispy Kreme donuts.

On a serious not, Christ Pratt would be a great young Indiana Jones.

Okay -- everybody STOP.

Whoever you're thinking of... it's WRONG!

I mean, HELLO???? It's 2015. There's only one WAY OBVIOUS choice here:

MELISSA McCARTHY

Like... duh!

It's time for Indiana Jones to be female!

Now that he's out of Guardians (for the time being until they eventually call him back) and Jurassic, id say Chris Pratt.

I've never been into Indiana Jones films but there is one guy I'd recommend, Les Hiddens, aka Bush Tucker Man!
Do you agree @RichieRich

And all of a sudden you say a Indiana jones and thief out the gold and thief out the scrolls and even the buried bones.

So who is the Harrison Ford for this generation? Who is a leading man that is undoubtedly a man, not too pretty, only funny unintentionally, and can show vulnerability. Neither Cooper or Pratt can fill those shoes. Harrison Ford was my generations Charlton Heston.

I say Jeremy Renner. Chris Evans and Jake Gyllenhall aren't bad picks, but Jeremy Renner is a man first and an actor second. I feel he fills the essence what Heston and Ford brought to the table.