The deadline for the Top Musicals list is coming up! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

Do you do sports?

Tools    

And if so, what? walking and working out, a team-sport or extreme mountain climbing?

i played hockey from age 6 to 50

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I was on the bowling team back when I was in college, but I stopped bowling after I hurt my wrist.

Trouble with a capital "T"
I use to free dive when on vacation, at someplace tropical. But after a deeper and too long of dive that I almost blacked out on, I stopped pushing the limits.

i played hockey from age 6 to 50
How old are you now?

How old are you now?

Yes. I play a lot of softball. A lot. Until a few weeks ago I was on nine teams, though two of those seasons ended so it's down to seven for the moment.

I played indoor volleyball over the winter, too.

I'm a champion of the "I'll start hitting the gym from tomorrow I swear!".

Yes. I play a lot of softball. A lot. Until a few weeks ago I was on nine teams, though two of those seasons ended so it's down to seven for the moment.

I played indoor volleyball over the winter, too.
fast pitch or slo pitch softball?

I was always a poor athlete. I learned to play tennis through lessons, but was never more than an intermediate player. Love the sport, but haven't played in 20 years (I'm 65).

Even though I appear “sporty”, I’m not. If we’d had more tennis lessons at my prep school, that would have been ok. They started & then disappeared. Left then with the dreaded field hockey.

Two hours walk every day if possible. If not possible, then a shorter walk, but always something. Don’t know how to drive so walking is paramount.