The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Hey guys, how do you post images like this?
I want to do a thread of the 20th century in 250 images, but can't work out how to insert an image into a post other than as an attachment.
I did see an article on this last night but can't find it now.

Hey guys, how do you post images like this?
I want to do a thread of the 20th century in 250 images, but can't work out how to insert an image into a post other than as an attachment.
I did see an article on this last night but can't find it now.
Yoda (Admin) has addressed this lately:

You can also use the IMG tag to link to external images as FilmBuff described. There are lots of sites that handle uploads, I usually use Imgur.com. But attachments are the only way to ensure the image will be here forever (or at least, as long as the site itself exists).

Yoda (Admin) has addressed this lately:
Yeah cheers. I subsequently found his post and gave it a like.

Off topic (maybe I should ask elsewhere), but any idea why my smileys are coming up as question marks? (laugh smiley)

Off topic (maybe I should ask elsewhere), but any idea why my smileys are coming up as question marks? (laugh smiley)
Will need more specifics on this, for example the debugging process would be very different if this were happening in The Shoutbox as opposed to a thread, or via Quick Reply instead of the Post Reply page, whether they were the ones "provided" by the site or ones you're trying to link from elsewhere on the internet, et cetera.

If you wanna pursue this though, please start a new thread in the Site Stuff forum (the one this thread is in now) and I'll be happy to help.

My panorama in this very moment and for a week already.
The central beach in the city of Burgas.

Where is Burgas?

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
It is where considerable part Europeans landing during the summer, especially the British ones, flooding the numerous resorts on this coast of the Black sea. Numerous British even hold a vacation homes around, together with the Russians.

Lenny Kravitz was here yesterday to entertain all of us.

It is where considerable part Europeans landing during the summer, especially the British ones, flooding the numerous resorts on this coast of the Black sea. Numerous British even hold a vacation homes around, together with the Russians.

Lenny Kravitz was here yesterday to entertain all of us.
Forgive my stupidity, but what country is it in?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Forgive my stupidity, but what country is it in?

Burgas is the second largest city on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast in the region of Northern Thrace and the fourth-largest city in Bulgaria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgas

Burgas is the second largest city on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast in the region of Northern Thrace and the fourth-largest city in Bulgaria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgas
Thanks!

Me at Dark Star Orchestra concert 11/30/02, front row center. I'm the fellow with the bald spot.

Me visiting Geneva, Switzerland in 2006.

A system of cells interlinked
I still have my 27" Trinitron in the basement!

You ready? You look ready.
I still have my 27" Trinitron in the basement!
i’ve got a 20” Trinitron in my guest bedroom. i’ll be redoing that setup once i move the ancient entertainment cabinet from moms. 50” wide, 50” tall. gonna house all my retro consoles and the VHS collection.

Sega ain’t never looked so good