Do you keep a movie list...a list or file of movies you have seen?

Tools    

The Guy Who Sees Movies
I used to. I migrated it from a spreadsheet in Lotus 1-2-3 to Excel to Numbers, kept it up to date and backed it up. It had names, dates, comments, ratings, etc.

Do you do something like this? Why?

Trouble with a capital "T"
No I don't keep logs of movies watched, I like to surprise myself. After 25 years of serious movie watching, I'll watch a film that I haven't seen in a couple of decades and realize I forgot everything about it. So logging it as watched would be a misnomer to my way of thinking.

No, it's all online. No internet means I don't know what I watched.

No I don't keep logs of movies watched, I like to surprise myself. After 25 years of serious movie watching, I'll watch a film that I haven't seen in a couple of decades and realize I forgot everything about it. So logging it as watched would be a misnomer to my way of thinking.
I do like logging and having everything registered on the internet, but that is some very interesting reasoning and it looks quite useful.

I have a Letterboxd account but sometimes I forget to log the movie I watched.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I only keep a list of the movies I watched while I'm working on a list for a MoFo countdown. I track which movies I watched and a couple of sentences with my thoughts to help me make my list in the last few days before the deadline.

Then I stop keeping a list until the next countdown.