Actors you wish hadn't retired when they did

Tools    

Kevin Spacey.

I haven't followed his story so don't know what's been confirmed or debunked, but I just wish all the accusations had never occurred (in other words, if any of these untoward & inappropriate things did happen, I wish they hadn't).

I really liked him in almost everything he did.

Grace Kelly had only made 11 movies at the time she married the Prince. Can you imagine what kind of career she might have had, especially with Hitchcock probably guiding most of it?
Yeah... she might've ended up having to fight Alfred off like Tippi Hedren did.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Grace Kelly had at least 5 or 6 more good movie making years left in her, if she hadn't left Hollywood in 1957. But if she had continued making films by the time the mid 1960s rolled around she would've seen a decline in starring roles like so many other Hollywood leading ladies of the 1950s did. The thing is she wasn't the greatest actress so once she had aged and was no longer in vogue, she would've ended up like so many others, just fading away.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Kevin Spacey.

I haven't followed his story so don't know what's been confirmed or debunked, but I just wish all the accusations had never occurred (in other words, if any of these untoward & inappropriate things did happen, I wish they hadn't).

I really liked him in almost everything he did.
Me too. I don't know all what he supposedly did, but I really liked him as an actor and he was getting better all the time. Would've loved to see him have a couple more decades of acting.

There is a documentary on Max about Kevin Spacey if you really want to know all of the sordid things he did throughout his career, it's hard not to be disgusted after hearing all of his victims speaking out.