3 funny Timon & Pumbaa episodes

Tools    

Hi guys,

Many years ago I've asked about a dozen of episodes of the famous disney show Timon & Pumbaa, and I got answered about most of them by good old days friends to whom I say: "hi, I miss you, I don't know if you're still here, but I love you ".

But there are two remaining episodes:

1. The episode when Pumbaa becomes smart while Timon is trying to turn him into his original character (it seems like that Pumbaa becomes smart when plugged into something and returns to its original character when unplugged, but I'm not sure).
2. And the episode when Timon is worried about that Pumbaa can become a dracula or vampire or phantom (don't remember exactely), and perhaps in this episode a group of ghostly kids is seen playing. (answered)

Thank you

Edit: The only remaining episode now is when every time Pumbaa becomes smart or cool Timon makes his best to turn him back into his original character.

2. Timoncchio/Ghost Boosters ?
Like in Pinocchio, Rafiki makes Timon's tail grow longer every time he brags about something that's not true to teach him a lesson. He also turns himself into his Jiminy Cricket. / Timon and Pumbaa agree to exorcise a ghost from a mansion.
BTW: Where is "our" thread with martial arts movie and cage?

Hi wositelec

2. Timoncchio/Ghost Boosters ?
Sorry, but I can't tell if its the right episode but I don't think it is But may be it is though The thing is I didn't find a video for this sepecific episode.

BTW: Where is "our" thread with martial arts movie and cage?
I don't know, for some reason the admins removed it, I don't know why, but what I know is that the removal was embarassing for both of us

Thanks wositelec

I don't know if it will be helpful, but Fandom has more exact descriptions of episodes, so I give you next "shots" , my friend
https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Timon...a_episode_list

1. Perhaps it is an episode number 71 - "Pig-Malion" / "Why No Rhino"
Pig-Malion: Timon and Pumbaa enroll in a hedgehog professor's university where Pumbaa is smart and Timon procrastinates.
https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Pig-Malion
After Pumbaa fails to catch a bee, Timon shows his friend that he built a machine that catches bugs, which he calls the Lazy Meerkat Bug Scooper 9000. However, the machine turns out to be a failure as it instead catches Timon and Pumbaa and gets destroyed. The two friends then meet hedgehog professor named Dr. Tobias J. Exeter, who figures out what went wrong with Timon's invention. The hedgehog rebuilds the machine, which succeeds in catching bugs, much to Pumbaa's amazement.
2. I don't have other ideas. I will ask my friends from Poland.

Thank you wositelec you're so nice

No, Pig-Malion is not the right episode, I can add that Pumbaa in that episode when he becomes smart he wears sunglasses and smokes cigar, cigarette or pipe, I'm not sure though, I think it's more about a cool person than a smart one, may be, I'm not sure again

Thank you my friend

[size=4]Hi wositelec

Sorry, but I can't tell if its the right episode but I don't think it is But may be it is though The thing is I didn't find a video for this sepecific episode.

It is an answer from my friend:
Jamaica Mistake or Ghostboosters have vampires and ghosts, respectively
Fandom quote:
After they escape, Timon and Pumbaa are outside, happy that they escaped the bats safely but then wonder how they got away, with Timon stating that his neck is hurting him and Pumbaa stating that he's really thirsty for blood. It is revealed that Timon and Pumbaa turned into vampire bats, implying that they got their bloods sucked by the bats. As the two fly off, Mr. Pirebat is heard laughing in the background.
Thank you wositelec you're so nice

No, Pig-Malion is not the right episode, I can add that Pumbaa in that episode when he becomes smart he wears sunglasses and smokes cigar, cigarette or pipe, I'm not sure though, I think it's more about a cool person than a smart one, may be, I'm not sure again

Thank you my friend
Maybe "Miss Perfect" ?
https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Miss_Perfect
Pumbaa goes across the globe, getting his fame and fortune and while he does so, Timon makes several phone calls, but Pumbaa is always too busy too have a conversation with his friend, much to the meerkat’s annoyance. Eventually, Timon makes a last phone call and tells Pumbaa that he hasn’t seen him in weeks, claiming that he has changed. After Timon tells his friend about some bugs he found after a storm, Pumbaa tells him that he doesn’t eat bugs anymore. After Pumbaa hangs up, Timon becomes really annoyed and decides to go find his friend.
There is Pumbaa wearing sunglasses.

Hi guys, hi wositelec and mattiasflgrtll6

Surprisingly I didn't find any video for both: Jamaica Mistake and Ghostboosters, so it's impossible to be sure, but let's say that it's answered for the moment , as for Miss Perfect I'll see if I can check and I'll tell you later

Thank you guys

Hi again mattiasflgrtll6

Unfortunately it's not the right episode

Thank you so much again

Hi wositelec,

Maybe "Miss Perfect" ?
I don't think so after watching some minutes

Thank you my friend

The truth is in here
Hi again mattiasflgrtll6

Unfortunately it's not the right episode
Huh. Is it Werehog Of London then? That's the only other episode I can think of where Pumbaa's transformed into another creature.

Thank you so much mattiasflgrtll6, Werehog of London was indeed the right episode, you were so helpful, thank you again

Other possibility is special entitled "Around the World with Timon and Pumbaa
Hi wositelec and thanks a lot , and no it's a regular short episode not a direct to video or something else

So guys the remaining episode is when Pumbaa becomes smart/cool, may be but not sure he's wearing sunglasses and smoking, and every time he's smart/cool Timon immediately wants to turn him back to his original personality.

Number one is maybe Monster Massachusetts ?
Hi wositelec , unfortunately again it's not the right episode , thank you so much my friend

My friend from Poland gives me other suggestion - Guru-Some/Jailhouse Shock
The animals mistake Pumbaa for a sage and split into warring factions conflicted over the interpretation of his musings.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0723895/
https://lionking.fandom.com/wiki/Guru-Some

The next morning, Timon and Pumbaa get surrounded by the jungle’s animals, who are all hear to learn from Pumbaa, as they believe in his wisdom. Pumbaa wakes up and says that morning is the first part of the rest of the day, much to the animals surprise and delight. Timon tries to explain to the animals that Pumbaa is not very wise, he is a mook, but the animals still believe the warthog is wise and begin to change their ways to follow Pumbaa's sayings.

I feel like this would be best answered if you looked up the episode listing? Lol.