the 10 best movies from 1982 are ??

Tools    

1. Blade Runner
2. E.T.
3. Koyaanisquatsi
4. The King of Comedy

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
1) E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
2) Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
3) Kiss Me Goodbye
4) Poltergeist
5) Victor/Victoria
6) Blade Runner
7) Tex
8) Night Shift
9) Deathtrap
10) The Verdict

Honorable Mentions:
My Favorite Year
Tootsie
The Pirate Movie
If You Could See What I Hear
Tron

Trouble with a capital "T"
1) E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
2) Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
3) Kiss Me Goodbye
4) Poltergeist
5) Victor/Victoria
6) Blade Runner
7) Tex
8) Night Shift
9) Deathtrap
10) The Verdict

Honorable Mentions:
My Favorite Year
Tootsie
The Pirate Movie
If You Could See What I Hear
Tron
I'm surprised you like Poltergeist, that doesn't seem like something you'd like. I seen that first run at the theater and it scared the crap out of me as a kid, OK I was young adult I haven't wanted to watch it since. Can you tell me what it is about that film that you like? Just curious.

Honorable mentions: Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Diner, Rocky III, Annie, Grease 2.
Animated: The Snowman, The Secret of NIMH, The Last Unicorn.

15. Missing

14. Deathtrap

13. The King of Comedy

12. 48 Hrs.

11. Poltergeist

10. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

9. The Grey Fox

8. Evil Under the Sun

7. An Officer and a Gentleman

6. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

5. The Verdict

4. Blade Runner

3. First Blood

2. Conan the Barbarian

1. The Thing

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm surprised you like Poltergeist, that doesn't seem like something you'd like. I seen that first run at the theater and it scared the crap out of me as a kid, OK I was young adult I haven't wanted to watch it since. Can you tell me what it is about that film that you like? Just curious.

I first saw Poltergeist in the theater back in 1982, and It scared the he!! out of me, but in a good way. It has a few scenes that I don't like to watch, (when the guy is looking in the bathroom mirror, and when the mother falls into the swimming pool), but most of the things that are scary aren't bloody and/or gory. The movie shows you just enough to scare you without showing too much, so your mind fills in the blanks and makes it even scarier.

I've seen Poltergeist many times over the years, and it still scares the he!! out of me every time.