Your favourite?
53.85%
7 votes
Al Pacino
46.15%
6 votes
Robert De Niro
13 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I"m posting this poll because somebody had to do it.

"You're the chosen one!" as the meme goes... this is the question for a lot of film lovers around the world isn't it? OK, maybe "one" of them.

Neck and neck, never-ending legends who appeared in all-timer films (and some duds that in the hindsight, won't matter that much now will they?)... and the fact that they're close friends in real life and we got to see them act together on screen not once but thrice makes me happy like nothing else. I'll go Pacino simply because I'm in the mood for him a little more these days.

Still one of the coolest pictures I've ever seen:

It's very obvious that someone here on movieforums.com has created a few sock puppet accounts in order to manipulate the results of my precious poll.

Oh, the villainy!

It's very obvious that someone here on movieforums.com has created a few sock puppet accounts in order to manipulate the results of my precious poll.

Oh, the villainy!
Hey, as long as it's supporting my guy...

Trouble with a capital "T"

Oh, the villainy!
Well heck you should change the poll to public instead of private so we can see who's voting for who.