Rate the last food you ate

Tools    

Pizza from Old Chicago - 8/10

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
We went to Olive Garden for dinner tonight, and they have a Stuffed Ziti Fritta appetizer.
These were amazing! Definitely 10/10 stars!

We went to Olive Garden for dinner tonight, and they have a Stuffed Ziti Fritta appetizer.
These were amazing! Definitely 10/10 stars!

My favorite is the pasty puffs with chocolate sauce but I no longer can eat much sweets. My A1C went from 5.6 to 6.2 in 3 months.

My favorite is the pasty puffs with chocolate sauce but I no longer can eat much sweets. My A1C went from 5.6 to 6.2 in 3 months.

We looked at the dessert menu, and they had several desserts that looked great, but we were all too full for dessert.

We might have to go there one day just for dessert.

We rarely indulge ourselves with that type of meal, but my mother-in-law lives in an assisted living, and we take her out on the weekends, and we like to take her out somewhere a bit nicer than our usual restaurants at least once every couple of months.

We looked at the dessert menu, and they had several desserts that looked great, but we were all too full for dessert.

We might have to go there one day just for dessert.

We rarely indulge ourselves with that type of meal, but my mother-in-law lives in an assisted living, and we take her out on the weekends, and we like to take her out somewhere a bit nicer than our usual restaurants at least once every couple of months.
I understand. Olive Garden is rare for me. Plus it seems they have an issue with my order. I don't care for red or white sauces and it's a problem to give me Olive oil or pesto when I do the create your own pasta.

I understand. Olive Garden is rare for me. Plus it seems they have an issue with my order. I don't care for red or white sauces and it's a problem to give me Olive oil or pesto when I do the create your own pasta.

I don't know why they would have a problem with Olive Oil instead of sauce. That seems like a simple request.

Hubby sometimes gets his pasta with butter. He has similar issues with Olive Garden because of his gout. He can't eat parmesan cheese, and a lot of their food is made with it, not just sprinkled on top. It's cooked into many of the foods.

Fortunately we had a waiter who understood, so he helped Hubby with which foods were safe for him to eat.

I had this Korean chicken bowl thing at local pub..

I have never liked any food that has the word"Korean" before it but it's been a while since the last time and the photo of the food looked really tasty.

A shame that it really wasnt and I wont be eating Korean food again in my life, I'm done.

2/10

I just had some HoHos. They're not bad, but they aren't nearly as good as choco roles.

Decided to use it as a base for chili and blew my socks off. Probably more than you want to pay to make chili with, but it was niiiice.

I just ate a Mamut.

Ordered Chinese tonight. Shrimp fried rice it was. So good. Had an order of Krab Rangoon as well. Love those things.

4 out of 5

I just had a turkey and avocado sandwich, with a Coke+, and it was delicious

I had home made tacos for dinner tonight. (Well... "home made" via an Ortego Taco Kit - but you have to prep all the meat & fixins yourself). Topped them with shredded cheese, chopped onion, lettuce, tomato and sour cream.

Very good
(for Tacos anyway).

I only say that because they don't keep well for leftovers or reheats. I even said that "tacos tomorrow are just taco-salad" (because they just fall apart when trying to eat them after reheating them - so might as well just throw them in a bowl with all the toppings added on and eat them with a fork & knife).

Just had half a pack of these prawn cocktail flavoured lentil crisps, probably the nicest prawn cocktail crisps I've ever had. It's taking a lot of willpower not to eat the rest of the packet! will keep for tomorrow. Sigh.