Last Movie That Was Seen By Everyone Here?

Tools    

Avengers: Endgame

(in terms of recent films)
I hear that was pretty popular!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Since we all just watched movies to prepare for the Musicals Countdown, the last movie that everyone here has seen might be Singin' in the Rain (1952).

Since we all just watched movies to prepare for the Musicals Countdown, the last movie that everyone here has seen might be Singin' in the Rain (1952).
I did watch that.

Given the age and make up of the site, my best guess would be Star Wars, Back To The Future or The Shawshank Redemption. But I'd be surprised if there is one which everyone has seen as I expect someone, eventually, to come into this thread and not have seen whatever is the current yes we've all seen it nomination.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Wizard of Oz, of course!

I feel like I'm in an alternate movie universe, though, since this thread is several days old and no one has mentioned Citizen Kane (not a favorite of mine, actually, but you know ... Citizen Kane) or Casablanca. I'm feeling old ....
Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain ... only straw. Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain? Scarecrow: I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they? Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

No one's listed Disney animated films yet. The animated Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, or Aladdin?

Anyone not seen Toy Story?

Now let's get organized. I've seen every movie mentioned here so far. Here's a list of ones that no one has denied seeing yet:

Aladdin
Back to the Future
Beauty and the Beast
Casablanca
Citizen Kane
E.T.
Godfather
Karate Kid
Little Mermaid
Rocky
Shawshank Redemption
Singin In the Rain
Sixth Sense
Titanic
Toy Story
Wizard of Oz

The current front runner for 'most recent we've all seen' is the Sixth Sense (1999).

Aladdin
Back to the Future
Beauty and the Beast
Casablanca
Citizen Kane
E.T.
Godfather
Karate Kid
Rocky
Shawshank Redemption
Singin In the Rain
Sixth Sense
Titanic
Toy Story
Wizard of Oz

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Never seen a Matrix movie

I was over my cousin's and saw it. One of the most overrated movies ever. Some think philosophy started with this movie.

It seems like everyone saw "Forrest Gump" though

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I've not seen:

Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid

I don't even count movies I saw as an elementary student. Not sure if I saw those movies in their entirety. But I've been meaning to see the original French "Beauty and the Beast"