Actors or Actresses you think are sexy...

Tools    

Both of these women.

And her. I definitely have a type.

Both of these women.

Ilana Glazer seconded.

Both of these women.

what in the name of god????????????????

oh I didn't see the not associated with being sexy bit.

I think (or at least suspect) that it's much easier to think of people who are thought of as sexy who actually aren't, than those who aren't thought of as sexy but are.

Well of mine, the only one I might be able to stick with on that basis is Whitney.
Do most people think Whitney was sexy? I don't know.
I'm sure I could find pictures of her that suggest she was and that suggest she wasn't.
But I'd put my arms around that woman's waist, hold her body to me, and whisper softly and warmly in her ear as we rocked gently from side to side. Until she trusted me. Until she believed me. Then I'd likely hold her hips. And I'd look into her deep brown eyes. As we slowly danced as one. Until I knew she would receive my kiss, without limitation. And my arms could wrap tighter around her. Permit, approved.

Jeanne Moreau was a sex symbol of the day, but people today might not necessarily look at her as having been. So maybe I could count her. I think she was probably a lot of fun.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Uh, Salma Hayek isn't known for being sexy now?

OP posted a clearly misleading title. Blame him.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Yvonne Romain

Does Maria Schneider count?

Matthew McConaughey. I think there's something naturally/irresistibly raunchy about him.

Hazel Court

Scream queen Barbara Shelley

I thought this was the best thread to say that Naomi Watts had better boobs than Laura Harring.