Last Movie That Was Seen By Everyone Here?

Tools    

I watched Amelie for the Foreign Languages Movies Countdown.

How about The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly?

For those that missed it, we're down to three movies we're asking everyone if they've seen:

Amelie
Good, Bad, and the Ugly
Pulp Fiction

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
How about The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly?

Yes. I watched the Man with No Name Trilogy for the Westerns Countdown.

For those that missed it, we're down to three movies we're asking everyone if they've seen:

Amelie
Good, Bad, and the Ugly
Pulp Fiction
Yes to all three.

Does it count if I watched Pulp Fiction, but I hated it?
What about it did you hate??

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What about it did you hate??

The movie was all over the place, and it was too violent and too graphic. With a couple of exceptions, (Grease and Look Who's Talking), I'm not much of a fan of John Travolta either.

Does it count if I watched Pulp Fiction, but I hated it?

Yes.

Last movie everyone 'liked' can be a sub-game.

Amelie
Good, Bad, and the Ugly
Pulp Fiction
Only Pulp Fiction.

Come on peeps, let's face the fact that John Travolta was simply meant to win this game.

Like it or not, Pulp Fiction is the most watched movie on the forum.

Amelie
Good, Bad, and the Ugly
Pulp Fiction
I know it's been whittled down already, but I've seen GBU and Pulp Fiction. Never got around to Amelie back when it was released and never corrected it.

I'll be honest, I am somewhat surprised there wasn't a single person on the forum that didn't just pass on Pulp Fiction and never bothered to watch it.

For the record, here are all the films we've confirmed at least one MoFo hasn't seen. Those with asterixes represent the entire series:

Aladdin*
A League of their Own
Back to the Future*
Beauty and the Beast*
Ben Hur

Boyhood
Casablanca
Citizen Kane
Dark Knight*
Die Hard*
E.T.
Fight Club
For a Few Dollars More
Forrest Gump
Gladiator
Godfather*
Goodfellas
Grand Budapest Hotel
Home Alone*
Indiana Jones*
It's a Wonderful Life
Karate Kid*
Little Mermaid*
Lord of the Rings*
Marvel Cinematic Universe*
Matrix*
No Country for Old Men
Oppenheimer
Pianist
Pirates of the Carribbean*
Psycho*
Revenant
Rocky*
Shawshank Redemption
Singin' In the Rain
Sixth Sense
Star Wars*
Ten Commandments
Titanic

Toy Story*
Transformers*
Wall-E
Wizard of Oz*
The reds, I haven't seen. I guess a lot of them were the asterisks:

I never saw any of the Aladdin sequels.

I think I've never actually seen all of A League of Their Own.

(Weird trivia: I think the only Beauty and the Beast movie I've seen is oddly the 70's Czech one. Not even the 50's French one).

I've seen Die Hard and Die Hard 3, none of the others.

Haven't seen Godfather 3.

I've seen Home Alone and part 2. If there were more than that, I didn't see them.

I didn't watch the most recent Indiana Jones movie (I wish I could say that about the previous one as well).

I've seen The Karate Kid and part 2. I don't know if there were any after that. There probably were.

MCU: I've seen Iron Man, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant Man, Thor: Ragnarok. I'm pretty sure those are the only five MCU movies I've seen (with the exception of Ragnarok, I'm apparently not a sequels person).

I stopped with the second Matrix movie.

I don't remember which Psychos, I've seen. There's a number of them. I think I've seen bits and pieces of the sequels.

I haven't seen any of the recent Rocky/Creed movies. Pretty sure I saw all of the old ones, including the terrible ones.

Star Wars I've seen: the OT, The Phantom Menace (to my chagrin).

I haven't seen Toy Story 4.

The only Transformers movie I've seen was the animated one in the 80s.

I never saw any of the Aladdin sequels
And why would you watch any of those cheap Disney sequels? (although "Forte" from TB&TB Christmas movie is actually a very cool villain).

(Weird trivia: I think the only Beauty and the Beast movie I've seen is oddly the 70's Czech one. Not even the 50's French one).
There's another French one from 2014, starring Vincent Cassel, but it was not an international hit AFAIK. I think it looked more interesting than Disney's live-action remake.

And why would you watch any of those cheap Disney sequels? (although "Forte" from TB&TB Christmas movie is actually a very cool villain).
TBH, I did scratch my head at the listing of Aladdin getting an asterisk, since compared to the others, its sequels were direct to video, as I recall (and some of the others, somewhat surprised they got an asterisk as their sequels weren't really as culturally ubiquitous). But I included the clarification for the sake of completeness.

There's another French one from 2014, starring Vincent Cassel, but it was not an international hit AFAIK. I think it looked more interesting than Disney's live-action remake.

That's true, but Cocteau's is kind of famous in arthouse circles/older film crowds (which, checking, was actually '46, not the 50s like I had assumed). So, it would be the one I'd assume people over a certain age might have seen if they were too old for the Disney animated one when it came out.

TBH, I did scratch my head at the listing of Aladdin getting an asterisk, since compared to the others, its sequels were direct to video, as I recall (and some of the others, somewhat surprised they got an asterisk as their sequels weren't really as culturally ubiquitous). But I included the clarification for the sake of completeness.

That's true, but Cocteau's is kind of famous in arthouse circles/older film crowds (which, checking, was actually '46, not the 50s like I had assumed). So, it would be the one I'd assume people over a certain age might have seen if they were too old for the Disney animated one when it came out.

It was the live action versions that led me to include the asterixes after the Disney cartoons. I wouldn't have bothered for the direct to video/dvd sequels.

I've only seen Pulp Fiction from those (I plan to change that soon don't judge pls)
As threatened/promised, may I post at you a little collection of shocked GIFs for having not seen Psycho?

"You're insane!" "I thought I was a Pisces!"

I love the 2014 French La Belle et La Bête. It's directed by Christophe Gans, who did Brotherhood of the Wolf and Silent Hill.

My rating of the ones I have seen

1946 - 9.5/10
2014 - 8/10
1952 -The Scarlet Flower (Russian animated - thanks to @Mr Minio) 7.5/10
1991 Disney animated - 5.5/10
2017 Disney Live Action- 4/10

I have seen the 1975 La Bête as well. Which is extremely loosely based off the story.