MoFo Fantasy Basketball 2024

Tools    

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
Hopefully we will get a few more when Fantasy Baseball ends. This will hopefully keep us occupied when Football ends, and make the wait for baseball more palpable. Hell I may even watch a Basketball game for the first time in my life.
First time, like, for real?

#JusticeForHamilton

Yeah. I've only seen highlights and documentaries.
Maybe this will get you into it a bit. Basketball is my favorite sport to play, and probably my favorite to watch in the 90’s. Has certainly taken a backseat to football the last two decades, but there is still little in sports I enjoy more than the NBA playoffs.

Maybe this will get you into it a bit. Basketball is my favorite sport to play, and probably my favorite to watch in the 90’s. Has certainly taken a backseat to football the last two decades, but there is still little in sports I enjoy more than the NBA playoffs.
Definitely looks like nonstop activity, but my first impression is it seemed too cluttered. The biggest athletes in the world concentrated on a small basketball court. Again, that's just a first impression. Im sure I could learn to love it. Fantasy Baseball reignited my love for baseball. Fantasy Basketball might be all the nudge needed to dial-in.l

Last call for this. I will wait till Friday to close. Have ten teams right now, but willing to go to twelve if we have two more that want in. So far half mofos. It will be an active league.

Closing this out this evening if no one else is interested.
Who isi in so far? Could you please list them?

Locked and loaded. Draft Sunday at 9.

Probably better if we get used to using the chat assigned to the league since only half of us are mofos. I will of course be here and see anything posted in this thread. Also can get a hold of everyone but one owner easily. So if you are having a communication issue with a non-mofo, just let me know.