Peak Rosanna Arquette

Tools    

Peak Rosanna Arquette

What does that mean? Peak? Is that a youth slang for something? Please decipher.
Peak means at the height of something.
So for a person it's when they are at their apex in some respect, perhaps in regards to a quality which they are well known for having in abundance.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Peak means at the height of something.
So for a person it's when they are at their apex in some respect, perhaps in regards to a quality which they are well known for having in abundance.
Thanks. I know 'at their peak' but I'm wondering is it a common expression these days to say Peak Spielberg or Peak Seahawks? as you wrote?

I don’t know what it means either but I never enjoyed her more than I did in Desperately Seeking Susan
I liked her in that Scorsese movie, too lazy to look it up, I think it's called After Hours.

I liked her in that Scorsese movie, too lazy to look it up, I think it's called After Hours.
Yeah. Decent film.
There is one film though where she does some sultry dance I think pretty much naked.
It occassionally pops into my head but I've never found out which film it's from.
I'm pretty sure it's not After Hours.
Apologies, the thread was probably inappropriate (including the slightly mysoginistic reference to 'peak').
Am half asleep.

One of the most underrated Rosanna Arquette movies is The Wrong Man (1993), which for some reason has become somewhat hard to find these days.

...Apologies, the thread was probably inappropriate (including the slightly mysoginistic reference to 'peak').
Am half asleep.
No need to apologize I was just curious if 'Peak' was a new language slang that I was unaware of it. BTW I don't find using peak as inappropriate or misogynistic. You could have said Peak Johnny Depp and I still would wondered what you meant exactly

One of the most underrated Rosanna Arquette movies is The Wrong Man (1993), which for some reason has become somewhat hard to find these days.
Yes it is this movie.

Thanks. I know 'at their peak' but I'm wondering is it a common expression these days to say Peak Spielberg or Peak Seahawks? as you wrote?
It's normally used for sportspeople when comparing them, e.g. who would win on grass peak Sampras or peak Borg?

You could use it for say an actor or director though for a period where they were at their best.

I'd definitely refer to peak Whitney for her best singing years.

It's normally used for sportspeople when comparing them, e.g. who would win on grass peak Sampras or peak Borg?

You could use it for say an actor or director though for a period where they were at their best.

I'd definitely refer to peak Whitney for her best singing years.
Ah, thanks for explaining! I'm not a sports fan so wouldn't have known that. Cheers.