Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Okay, whatever. I love Julia so anything with her in it is worthwhile.

Visually it’s very impressive. I really liked it for the most part, though of course it doesn’t have much by way of a coherent story.

Initially planned to watch Megalopolis, but it was only showing a few miles away from my house. Had a migraine, couldn’t be arsed to leave my neighbourhood, so rather reluctantly went to watch this instead (nothing much that’s showing now excites me, so whatever). I do love the original.

Gotta say, this is pretty good. The random homoerotic vibes and the excellent soundtrack. It’s funny, I read a very negative review of this and a very positive one, and as is often the case with me, I do kind of see both sides. Not even sure where I come down, but it’s very watchable. Still, it isn’t making a point compared to the original.
The screaming thing is becoming popular. The Teachers’ Lounge had the same thing.
WARNING: spoilers below
I do respect this Louise much more for protecting Ant. She has guts.

The soundtrack is, again, positively spectacular.

Okay, whatever. I love Julia so anything with her in it is worthwhile.

Visually it’s very impressive. I really liked it for the most part, though of course it doesn’t have much by way of a coherent story.
I feel the same way.

Tonight, I’m going to watch Game of Thrones Season 4. I really like this show!

On a business trip. Chromecast in the hotel world without issue! A miracle.

Found this film really annoying at the beginning, but ultimately loved it. The soundtrack is incredible.