MoFo Fantasy Football - 2024 Season

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Feeling good at 4-1 and loving the depth! Also hoping Wilson gets the start soon I think it would help out Friermuth a decent amount.

Well Frederick & Holden beat me to Darius & Jalen. Im forced to run with DeAndre & Lazard this week with Flowers as I gave up Courtland Sutton to get Ju Ju Smith-Schuster. Yes thats Mahomes, Kelce, and Ju Ju all on one roster. Just like last year Im going all-in with the Chiefs, but this is their Bye week.

Thankfully nobody grabbed Cousins who Ive dropped twice. I still woulda stuck with Justin Fields but theyre talking Russell Wilson has a chance to start, so Ill run with Cousins @ Carolina. Hunter Henry over Cotton (Cade Otton) is a gut hunch simply that Hunter is due for a good week even though hes up against a tough Houston D.

Curious detail while im going thru the back-end throes of Hurricane Milton Thursday night is Jordan Mason and Kenneth Walker III are going against each other on TNF. If those boys dont put up a fat cushion for me this weekend Justin will certainly whoop me.

Gutcheck time. Same start as last year, same strategy as last year. I feel week 6 will determine if I flip the script or history repeats itself. Its looking like it will, normally I would have gone a completely different direction in team building after such disappointment, but then I remember this episode of Seinfeld....

The trick is not minding
Had no idea he'd even gotten injured!

Ah well. What's one more thing in a cursed season.
I had no idea he was injured either. I was looking up info on Shakir’s status and came across Pittman’s by chance

And Nico Collins officially went to the IR, too.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The trick is not minding
Spencer Rattler will be taking over as QB for the Saints while Carr is out. A name like that, and he has earned my support.
Also, I’d like for Shaheed to have no drop off without Carr.
So yes, purely selfish reasons to support Rattler.

Another injury for Tongo. Rough losing Mason, and it didn’t look good.

Let the mad dash for Guerendo begin!
Whats funny is in the back of my mind this season Im like "You should pick up Guerrendo, you should pick up Guerrendo".

Theyre saying Jordan Mason has a sprained AC Joint and its not serious, so theres a chance he will play next weekend. That means No.
Whats really cruel is Yahoo is giving ptojected point totals for week 7 with McCaffrey anf Kupp. Just wanting to get their coaches hopes up so that they can drink our tears later. Thats just mean.

Decided to go against my gut and run with Cotton over Hunter Henry. Ol Baker Mayfield owes him a TD after all the work hes giving him.

And will somebody offer me a valuable Cowboy. How can I be North Dallas TONGO with no players from Dallas?!

Sunday games are about to start. My Chiefs are on a Bye. Dont know how much it will really matter as Mahomes fantasy output lately is more like what Troy Aikmans used to be. Antonio Gibson is getting the start again, and this time it may be for real since Stevensons Out. Hopefully Cotton and Cousins do me proud. yanevaknow

The Antonio Gibson experiment is kaput!
Thank God Justin started Chubba over Mixon again. I think he'll beat me anyway but at least now it could be close. Unless Chubba beats 26.20 points. What cruel parent would name their newborn baby "Chubba". Thats like a name for a goldfish.
I would hope for Kirk Cousins to deliver me from a loss, but he would have to not throw to Mooney. Aye yi yi...

Augh! I shoulda stuck with Hunter Henry and Justin Fields. At least as as of now when im writing this, Cousins may still run in a couple TDs

The trick is not minding
Had no idea he'd even gotten injured!

Ah well. What's one more thing in a cursed season.
Apparently he ended up playing anyways. Weird.
You did, however, lose Olave today to an injury.
Oof

The trick is not minding
Looks like I should have another W, could be my season!
Yep. I figured I’d lose with Kyren and Achane not playing, and Shakir playing on Monday night with a Q status meant I couldn’t wait until then to play him.

Unless of course my D drops over 20 points tonight. Would be a hell of a comeback.

The trick is not minding
Injuries to keep an eye on this week for next weeks status:. Marvin Harrison Jr., Chris Olave, Travis Etienne, Jerome Ford, Dallas Goedert and Dontayvion Wicks

Justin has 2.48 on me with Breece Hall going tonight, and I have Allen Lazard. Yahoo says he has a 72% chance of winning. That sounds about right.