3 Languages

Tools    

A magical genie pops out of the bottle and says they will allow you to be proficient in 3 languages. Which would you choose?

- Spanish (already know many words and commands but being proficient would make my job a lot easier)

- Japanese

- Italian

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
A magical genie pops out of the bottle and says they will allow you to be proficient in 3 languages. Which would you choose?

I assume you're asking about 3 languages in addition to English, not including English.

1) Spanish - Because it's a very common language, so it would be helpful to know it.

2) Hebrew - Because some people in my family speak Hebrew, so I've learned a little bit over the years, but it would be nice to understand more of it.

3) Chinese - Similar to the reason for Spanish, but because my family likes to eat at Chinese buffet restaurants a lot, and it's sometimes hard to communicate with the workers there. It would be easier if we could speak the same language.

Irish, Welsh and Scots

Mandarin, Cantonese, and Japanese.

Hopefully, I wouldn't lose the ability to speak the languages I already know, though!

English, Pig Latin, about fifty words of Spanish, and forty words of German.

German
Russian
Canadian

french
italian
spanish

-Spanish.

I live in California and work for a Mexican. We have a lot of Mexican clients. It would be very useful.

-Japanese

Then I could finally communicate with my extended family members who don't speak English.

-French

I don't watch a lot of foreign films, but I feel like I watch more French films than any other foreign language. It would be nice not to have to rely on subtitles.