MoFo Fantasy Football - 2024 Season

Tools    

Its Friday..why hasnt me and Seans trade processed?
OOooH !!! so because Sean played Kamara last night it wont let the trade process today, even though it says the trade is supposed to processed today. So I lose out on Dalton Schultz for Sunday. Hm. He would lose out on Kelce & Flowers, a much worse hit.

BUT if we manually switch the players he gains my guys and Kamaras monumental thursday night numbers!
I kid. Kamara had a bad night. Either way im cool if we manually move Schultz to me now and then manually putting Kamara on my roster after week 7. Sean needs those guys Im sure.

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
OOooH !!! so because Sean played Kamara last night it wont let the trade process today, even though it says the trade is supposed to processed today. So I lose out on Dalton Schultz for Sunday. Hm. He would lose out on Kelce & Flowers, a much worse hit.

BUT if we manually switch the players he gains my guys and Kamaras monumental thursday night numbers!
I kid. Kamara had a bad night. Either way im cool if we manually move Schultz to me now and then manually putting Kamara on my roster after week 7. Sean needs those guys Im sure.
Yeah, I was unclear hie that would work, so just didn’t touch it. Sorry if it caused you a problem.

One of the reasons I was unclear is because if you notice it is still showing the trade as sent instead of processing. So I think it will go into processing on the 18th. I didn’t think me benching Kamara would change that.

Anyway, certainly feeling better about the trade after last night.

#JusticeForHamilton

Anyway, certainly feeling better about the trade after last night.

Oh yeah I was excited to see Kamara get less than what most handcuffs get every week

Yeah, I was unclear hie that would work, so just didn’t touch it. Sorry if it caused you a problem.

One of the reasons I was unclear is because if you notice it is still showing the trade as sent instead of processing. So I think it will go into processing on the 18th. I didn’t think me benching Kamara would change that.
I read the trade dialogue at the top of our deal and it says its still processing. Also if a player plays in week 7 then it will be processed for week 8.
Ok then.