Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I have never seen it before. It will be in a theater, so I'm glad I waited.
If time permits, I will cosplay as Riff Raff.
This is an awesome film but really needs to be experienced in the theatre with all the other freaks.

This is an awesome film but really needs to be experienced in the theatre with all the other freaks.
I've seen bits and pieces of it on TV, but I'm glad I waited for the opportunity to see the whole thing in a theater. Assuming I can get ready in time and the bald cap & wig fits, I'll get to be one of those freaks!

I have never seen it before. It will be in a theater, so I'm glad I waited.
If time permits, I will cosplay as Riff Raff.
Don't forget to bring some rice!

Tell me if you figure out wtf that is at the end
WARNING: spoilers below
I think the ‘foetuses’ at the end are a physical manifestation of Mia’s generational trauma. Nothing too unusual about that, though it is a bit of a weird tonal shift. It made me think of the mud monster in Spirited Away, of all things.

But anyway, I should probably be worried by how much I liked this movie. I found it really well-made and deep. All hail the Danes, as ever.

WARNING: spoilers below
I think the ‘foetuses’ at the end are a physical manifestation of Mia’s generational trauma. Nothing too unusual about that, though it is a bit of a weird tonal shift. It made me think of the mud monster in Spirited Away, of all things.

But anyway, I should probably be worried by how much I liked this movie. I found it really well-made and deep. All hail the Danes, as ever.
I like it alot.

Lol I have that region of it DVD.

I don't actually wear pants.
Apparently Wicker Man '73 is on Freeve, an Amazon thing, so maybe I'll watch that after I finish Tromeo and Juliet, either tonight or tomorrow. Well... if I watch it tomorrow it'd need to be in the evening. I'll look for a film I can watch in front of youngsters so I have something I can watch during the day tomorrow.

Here we go; Clockwise. It seems tame enough that I can watch it around kids. I know it's by John Cleese, a Python, so we'll see. If it becomes too much I'll turn it off.

Apparently Wicker Man '73 is on Freeve, an Amazon thing, so maybe I'll watch that after I finish Tromeo and Juliet, either tonight or tomorrow. Well... if I watch it tomorrow it'd need to be in the evening. I'll look for a film I can watch in front of youngsters so I have something I can watch during the day tomorrow.

Here we go; Clockwise. It seems tame enough that I can watch it around kids. I know it's by John Cleese, a Python, so we'll see. If it becomes too much I'll turn it off.

Great film. The Wicker Man.

Great film. The Wicker Man.
I've been meaning to watch Wicker Man for a while now and haven't gotten around to it. This weekend seems like a good time. And it's horror, so it fits with October. I want to finish the movie I've already started first though.

I've been meaning to watch Wicker Man for a while now and haven't gotten around to it. This weekend seems like a good time. And it's horror, so it fits with October. I want to finish the movie I've already started first though.
It's a favorite of mine for English dialog, along with A Clockwork Orange.

It's a favorite of mine for English dialog, along with A Clockwork Orange.
You mean like British English or just the language? It sounds like a film I'd like so I'll get to it here soon. I really think my break from extensive movie watching was a good thing since now I'm really enjoying the hobby again. Well... this first week back into it I have. We'll see how it goes from here.

You mean like British English or just the language? It sounds like a film I'd like so I'll get to it here soon. I really think my break from extensive movie watching was a good thing since now I'm really enjoying the hobby again. Well... this first week back into it I have. We'll see how it goes from here.
Well, I'm American and I have fav English speaking films and favorite Foreign language films.

Well, I'm American and I have fav English speaking films and favorite Foreign language films.
Ah got it. I'm not hip to a lot of slang. So, in other words, it garners high praise from you. I plan to tackle Wicker Man tonight at some point. I just finished a movie so I want to take a breather for a bit. I know Wicker Man has been on my IMDb Watch List for some time, so it feels good to get to it finally. I need to test an AV splitter first. I figure it's harmless to describe the task I appointed myself given what arrived through the mail.