Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The last of the English Amir Shervan movies on Tubi: Hollywood Cop. If anyone has a link for one of his Iranian ones with English subtitles lemme know.

Wit starring Emma Thompson.
Yeah... may not happen.

Wife's turn to pick the movie and she selected 'Once.' Seen it before. Pretty good flick. Enjoyed it.
Might be my favorite musical ever... gets me when my mind's made up...

Censor (2021)

At the recommendation of @cat_sidhe. Hopefully I got the right version. Going in blind, the best way to go in! Haven't seen the trailer or heard anything about it.

Censor (2021)

At the recommendation of @cat_sidhe. Hopefully I got the right version. Going in blind, the best way to go in! Haven't seen the trailer or heard anything about it.
@cat_sidhe, I also loved this film.

I still have some time tonight, so I'm in the mood for crap. I'm starting After Everything since I've already seen the other four travesties, and I'll finish it tomorrow.

Not looking forward to yet another AI movie, but oh well. Hoard really stayed with me. Strange week, movie-wise and beyond.
The Beast is giving me an eerie sense that this is what AI-era movies will be like. Mixing two languages randomly, sci-fi meets a sort of faux-regency era. Not digging it at all, conceptually, as a vibe or an idea, but I guess we’ve got no choice, this is how things will be from now on.

Wit starring Emma Thompson.
Very good movie.

The Beast is giving me an eerie sense that this is what AI-era movies will be like. Mixing two languages randomly, sci-fi meets a sort of faux-regency era. Not digging it at all, conceptually, as a vibe or an idea, but I guess we’ve got no choice, this is how things will be from now on.
Watched it theatrically and really enjoyed it. Then again, I cannot imagine ever watching movie that stars Léa Seydoux and not enjoying it.

Watched it theatrically and really enjoyed it. Then again, I cannot imagine ever watching movie that stars Léa Seydoux and not enjoying it.
I am thinking this same thing as I think back to it: that I adored Léa and she’s fantastic anywhere she’s in. It’s just my own AI-related psychosis talking. Might rewatch this one if and when I feel more grounded. Besides, always nice to watch French stuff for the language alone.

Still working on top and bottom 50 for 1972, so right now it's Jeremiah Johnson. I still wanna focus on directors I'm already familiar with, but I took the time yesterday to watch the first two Lone Wolf and Cub movies.

Still working on top and bottom 50 for 1972, so right now it's Jeremiah Johnson. I still wanna focus on directors I'm already familiar with, but I took the time yesterday to watch the first two Lone Wolf and Cub movies.
I was surprised when it came out how good it was. Robert Redford was good at portraying loners. First rate cast, photography and story. It holds up very well.

Haven't seen any installment of these but I dig this poster.