the Twilight series
the 50 Shades of Grey movies
Andy the Talking Hedgehog
Dear Dumb Diary
Next Level
Pup Star
Standing Ovation
most Hallmark movies

What are your cinematic guilty pleasures; movies you are reluctant or almost reluctant to admit liking?

Mine are:

1) Tombstone
2) Legends of the Fall
3) A Perfect World
4) The Breakfast Club
5) Uncle Buck
6) Mrs. Doubtfire
7) The Toxic Avenger
these are good movies for the most part

The trick is not minding
Godzilla films. Friday the 13th films. They aren’t necessarily great but it’s nice to sit back and enjoy watching them after a long day

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Movies we watch at least once a year, discounting the traditional Christmas stuff like Wonderful Life, Christmas Story, and of course WoO.

Sense and Sensibility (1995 Ang Lee/Emma Thompson version)
Pride and Prejudice (1995 BBC Mini Series)
Emma (1996)
Clueless (1995)
Twister (1989)
Serenity (2005)
Sleepless in Seattle (1993)
Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain ... only straw. Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain? Scarecrow: I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they? Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Victim of The Night
These responses have me scratching my head as most of them are at least competent films.
I hate to be that guy but I don't believe in guilty pleasures, if I like it I like it and I'll be happy to tell you why and if you don't, your loss.
This would apply to things like Trancers, Spacehunter: Adventures In The Forbidden Zone, The Strangeness, etc. Shock Treatment is not a great movie but I can totally explain why I think it is absolutely worth watching, even repeatedly.
On the other hand I guess if you like Elf I might need you to explain why.

If you feel guilty, you're doing it wrong