Things that annoy you...

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
when taco bell puts all the sour cream of a taco supreme all on one side of the soft taco.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I am beginning to lose the will to live when I'm stuck behind people at cigarette counter buying damn lottery tickets. Mother****ers are taking hours off my life!
I deliver liquor and I hustle, so when the clerk is busy with some of them I just want to go off. At least know what the hell you want before you get to the counter.

when taco bell puts all the sour cream of a taco supreme all on one side of the soft taco.
My wife likes supreme but they're like a buck more. I just tell her to put her own crap on them.

Only a couple days in... and this heat is beginning to get to people.
I live near Philly and I haven't turned my AC on yet.
As the heat is getting bad, I am off to work and I am going home as it cools off. We shall see how long I last.

You must be one of those lucky people who is not codependent.
I don’t know what co-dependent means in this context.

I don’t know what co-dependent means in this context.
I am over invested in my friends health and well-being and therefore irked when she does not take care of herself. I have been responsible for a number of people in my life with zero power but a lot of emotional and physical toil. I recognize that this is wearing on my psyche. It is difficult for me to detach.

I am over invested in my friends health and well-being and therefore irked when she does not take care of herself. I have been responsible for a number of people in my life with zero power but a lot of emotional and physical toil. I recognize that this is wearing on my psyche. It is difficult for me to detach.
Then I am co-dependent in terms of my husband.

What about when you order a soda at a fast food resto and it's 90% ice and 10% soda?

I was 1 hour and 45 minutes into rewatching Fiddler on the Roof on dvd when it froze. I even tested it in another blu ray player, in case it was the player, but it did the same thing. The dvd doesn't look scratched or damaged, but I guess there is something wrong with it. Fortunately, Fiddler on the Roof is on Tubi so I switched over to streaming it on Tubi.

Thief (the movie, not the guy who posts here)
This. The true meaning of the lowest of the low in music. Some other things I don't like:
  • hot weather
  • freak show fights
  • tattoos
  • smoking
  • drugs
  • cancel culture
  • AI art
  • influencers
  • consumerism
  • guns
  • androgyny
  • superhero movies
  • normies
  • bragging on social media
  • sharenting
  • drinking
  • plastic surgery
  • hack directors (Nolan, Garland, Gerwig…)
  • censorship
  • piercings
  • OnlyFans
  • gay stuff in content aimed at straight people
  • political correctness
  • gambling
  • furries
  • reality TV shows
  • fast food chains
  • shopping malls
  • small talk
  • partying
  • extraversion
  • shopping
  • sunbathing
  • sports
  • posting stuff with improper name/ID/description
  • decency/politeness police on the internet

What about when you order a soda at a fast food resto and it's 90% ice and 10% soda?
I always ask for lite or less ice. I don't always get it, but I ask for it,

A friend of mine, not a close friend but someone I always enjoyed talking to killed himself last week. I feel so much sadness but also something else, it's not anger and I dont think that would be appropriate or right, but I feel a little annoyed I guess. He was such a sweet and unassuming guy, he was only about 30 he took an overdose, I wish I had spoke to him or couldve stopped him 😔

A friend of mine, not a close friend but someone I always enjoyed talking to killed himself last week. I feel so much sadness but also something else, it's not anger and I dont think that would be appropriate or right, but I feel a little annoyed I guess. He was such a sweet and unassuming guy, he was only about 30 he took an overdose, I wish I had spoke to him or couldve stopped him 😔
That’s harsh. 🥲

Why would you feel a “little annoyed”?

Are you sure it was an intentional overdose? I only ask because so many people are dying from drug poisonings - they think they are taking a non-lethal drug, but it turns out the drugs are tainted with fentanyl by criminals, and they are lacing virtually anything that is not bought at a pharmacy.