Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

You do know they based the story on Shakespeare's Tempest don't you? It's basically a contemporary future retelling of Tempest. The dialogue is also rooted deep in 1950s society, although I can understand a culture gap with it.
I didn't, and I'm not familiar with the Tempest, but I do know that that junk of a script is nothing like anything written by Shakespeare!!
I suspect any connection is very nominal. Interesting nonetheless.

Wanted eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. idK why people find it that interesting. It was an okayish watch i guess.

Wanted eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. idK why people find it that interesting. It was an okayish watch i guess.
Never been able to finish this movie though I have tried.

I don't actually wear pants.
I didn't, and I'm not familiar with the Tempest, but I do know that that junk of a script is nothing like anything written by Shakespeare!!
I suspect any connection is very nominal. Interesting nonetheless.
How can you know that if you aren't familiar with it?

How can you know that if you aren't familiar with it?
I am familiar with works of Shakespeare and the quality of his playwriting, and I am familiar with the film The Forbidden Planet and the quality of its plot and script.

I don't actually wear pants.
I am familiar with works of Shakespeare and the quality of his playwriting, and I am familiar with the film The Forbidden Planet and the quality of its plot and script.
These are not one and the same. I am starting to lose interest in this conversation. I think I'm going to end my part of it.

Watched the Beast from 20,000 Fathoms, and it was a lot of fun! The stop motion effects were really good, and the acting was much better than expected. It's still a Godzilla clone, but I enjoyed it.

Didn't take any photos, and don't have all that much to say about it, but These Are the Damned (1962)
is a decent sci-fi and horror.
Particularly inventive sci-fi for the early 60s, and it makes a pretty decent job of it.
All things considered, I don't mind giving it an 8.5.