Rank the John Ford Films (Or at least the ones you've seen)

Tools    

With the Western thread going on I figured I might as well post this too. I've noticed that people and websites tend to greatly differ over which John Ford film is the best. Now I'm watching My Darling Clementine right now, but I want to finish it before submitting my ranking of the ones I've seen.

Now the most common picks are (in no order) The Searchers, The man Who Shot Liberty Valance, Stagecoach, My Darling Clementine, and there are those who prefer Fort Apache. We got ourselves a Beatles situation so rank em.

Haven't seen much, but here it is...

The Searchers (1956)
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)
Sergeant Rutledge (1960)
The Grapes of Wrath (1940)
Stagecoach (1939)

I think I owe a rewatch to Stagecoach.

The trick is not minding
From what I’ve seen of his, and he was among the first directors I actively searched out 20 years ago, along with Hitchcock, I’d rank them in the following order:

The Grapes of Wrath
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence
The Searchers
Stagecoach
The Quiet Man
The Horse Soldiers
My Darling Clementine
Young Mr Lincoln
Rio Grande
Mogambo
The Hurricane
How Green Was My Valley
3 Godfathers

I’ve seen the Iron Horse but it’s been almost 20 years so I can’t recall my feelings on it. Pretty sure I liked it.
I might have also seen Rio Grande, but need to double check.
Edit: I have seen Rio Grande so it has been placed accordingly. I also think I’ve seen The Informer. A lot of rhat sounds very familiar. I’ll leave it off for now though.

So far I've only seen a mere handful of his Westerns, but ranking the ones I've seen so far...

The Searchers (1956)
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)
Stagecoach (1939)
How the West Was Won: The Civil War (1962)
My Darling Clementine (1946)
Bucking Broadway (1917)

(BTW, that last one is from his silent period, which I've seen as an extra on the Criterion Blu-ray of Stagecoach.)

My Darling Clementine is really good, but it's not necessarily my favorite movie about Wyatt Earp, Tombstone and the O.K. Corral. That would be a tie between the two most recent ones: Tombstone (1993) and Wyatt Earp (1994). I guess I'd rank Ford's film a very close second. In addition, I've also kind of got this weird soft spot for Frank Perry's Doc (1971).

Anyway, I digress...

The other Ford Westerns I'm particularly interested in seeing are Fort Apache, 3 Godfathers, as well as some of his later films such as Sergeant Rutledge and Cheyenne Autumn. The Grapes of Wrath and 7 Women also look like I'd be into them.