Generation Kill Season 2

Tools    

Are they going to be making a second season to Generation Kill? HBO is being tight-lipped about it right now, so I've been keeping an eye out on IMDB and Wiki. I haven't really found anything yet, but I would love to see another season.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Are they going to be making a second season to Generation Kill? HBO is being tight-lipped about it right now, so I've been keeping an eye out on IMDB and Wiki. I haven't really found anything yet, but I would love to see another season.
I think this was a one-time miniseries event. I am unsure though.

EDIT-Yup it was

That's a pity Generation Kill was a great mini-series, but the story was based on actual events, creating a second season wouldn't do it justice.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
I loved Generation Kill, especially how it was a show that actually told us what it was like to be in war, not all sugar coated. They wouldnt be able to do another season because like zedlen said it's based on true stories from a Rolling Stone article.

Yeah, it's quite realistic, they are trying to show what war really looks like, and I think they did it. I love the movie. Is there going to be a 2nd season? The report that the movie based on really ends up like the end of the movie?

i belive they will not make a sequel of generation as it is based on true events. unless they follow what first force recon battalion did once the reporter left

Maybe they could do a kinda of prequel about what happen in Afghanistan

You can't win an argument just by being right!
That was a great mini series. Really enjoyed it.

I loved Generation Kill. Seen it many times.