THE 3RD HALL OF INFAMY: Infamy Rises Again

Tools    

Come one, Come all to the Official Third Hall of Infamy!

Hello, I am beelzebubble and I am your host for this plummet to the depths of filmmaking. You know the deal choose a movie that you find to be so reprehensible that all involved would deem it the worst film they have ever seen. As in the Hall of Fame, we will list the films in order. This time it will be listed worst to least horrible of the lot.
Before we start there are a few rules.
1. The film you choose can be no longer than 2 hrs. The shorter the better.
2. I don’t care whether you use a Rifftrax version or not. I am sure these sadists would prefer you didn’t; but if that is all you can find, go for it.
3. I would like to try something a little different. I want us to watch the movie in question during the same week. I think that might lead to a livelier debate. The nominations end by next Monday, July 22, 2024.
4. If the list of combatants stands as is, you may choose an additional film. If more masochists join, I will only take your first offering. I would like to end this Hall of Infamy with my sanity.
Here are your combatants!

I'll repost this from the other thread in regard to my potential nomination:

Update: I found it on YouTube, except it has auto-generated subtitles. I'll keep looking to see what other links I can find, but provided that will be the only copy available for free, would you guys be okay with that? The subtitles are of decent quality and the film is under half an hour.

Update: I found it on YouTube, except it has auto-generated subtitles. I'll keep looking to see what other links I can find, but provided that will be the only copy available for free, would you guys be okay with that? The subtitles are of decent quality and the film is under half an hour.
It's fine with me, at least. You just might want to go here to check if it's geoblocked.

I think that's fine.

Update: I found a quality version of the film with correct subtitles. I'm still deciding over whether I want to join this thread given I'm already doing the group watch thread, but I'll decide by the deadline.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Do I defend my two-time title in this category? Hmmm....I don't know.

Suspect's Reviews

Here's a sneak peek at my nomination's Letterboxd curve. And no, I'm not the "1 Fan".

My nomination doesn't have enough ratings to have an average, but here's its rating spread: