Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Boy, did that scare the shit out of me as a kid. Not a single horror film came close. I refused to go on holiday to Germany after that because ‘there are mountains there’.
Volcanos have long been one of my favorite not-so-secret fears. That's why I live on the East Coast where we don't have volcanos. Of course a collapse of that one in the Canary Islands would swamp us with a biblical tsunami....east coast or not.

This movie sure does look like a barrel of laughs. Not.

American classic.

Todays a double feature day. Those are both original posters in the image.

Check out the price.

McQueen’s poster is the best movie poster ever IMO.

It was all about style, quality and class. Too bad he died so early, he wouldve done well in the 1980s.
Yes, he was lovely. So sad he was taken so soon.

Never heard of this movie & yet look at the terrific cast & director. Let us know if it’s good.

Read someone else’s review so I’m good.

Nothing much to watch on the big screen, it seems. I’m not a fan of the series, don’t get the faces thing, but I guess this’ll have to do.

One of the most annoying things I’ve seen in ages. Awful, ridiculous and bloody endless, laughed out loud at most of the idiocy. Read a few raving and one scathing review beforehand and thought, ‘Surely it can’t be that bad…’ Yeah, it absolutely can.